Page 124 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3469
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe a Riri book?
    I'd like that. I still want to get more into her character and I don't think Champions appearances alone will help with that.

Rhodey ?
    Rhodey is a case where I have no desire to seem him become the frnachise's head (again) and I think he's fine with his own individual mantle, but f**k, if it gets him brought back to life, I'll take it.

Astonishing Member

I'm not really feeling the name, I thought they'd stick to Invincible Iron Man. It sort of feels like a side book or something. And yes the will be a name change eventually.

I hope Riri gets her Ironheart book at some stage.

" Slott tells Nerdist that his approach to the series is something between Black Mirror and Rick and Morty." Seriously, that sounds awesome.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    " Slott tells Nerdist that his approach to the series is something between Black Mirror and Rick and Morty." Seriously, that sounds awesome.
    Right? I love a good elevator pitch.

I'm excited about the book but what does this even mean?

I watch both shows and I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'd like that. I still want to get more into her character and I don't think Champions appearances alone will help with that.
    Bendis seems confident Riri will be taken care of so I imagine she'll probably either have a solo book or be locked in something prominent for the foreseeable future.

Although for Zub's sake he could probably use a few characters whose solo books he won't have to worry about (not that he seems to mind, from interviews).
    Rhodey is a case where I have no desire to seem him become the frnachise's head (again) and I think he's fine with his own individual mantle, but f**k, if it gets him brought back to life, I'll take it.
    This reminds me of when Tony retired for five minutes in Fraction's run and Rhodey became the new Iron Man, except they barely did anything with it.
    Wacky Sci-Fi bent sounds like a Dan Slott Iron Man book .
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I'm excited about the book but what does this even mean?

I watch both shows and I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean
    I took it to mean we'll probably be getting a lot of Sci-Fi stuff in this run, with the kind of bent those shows often take those concepts.

I interpret it as the mysteriousness and Sci fi from Black Mirror combined with the sometimes mad scientist attitude that Rick has. I do not expect Pickle Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I interpret it as the mysteriousness and Sci fi from Black Mirror combined with the sometimes mad scientist attitude that Rick has. I do not expect Pickle Tony.
    Pickle Tony sounds like something Slott would love though .

We need better comics

Pickle Tony sounds like something Slott would love though .
    LOL, the name of the first arc?

Looks great to me!

Oh hey, kid Tony .

(I wonder if that person from the other team is going to end up becoming a Supervillain or disgruntled at Tony in the modern period?)

BANNED

I never watched Black Mirror but hearing that it's gonna kinda be like Rick & Morty makes me a bit iffy. That generally paints that Tony might be a cynical a-morale ass with little sympathy. Basically like Superior but with out the terrible event & the excuse of being magically lobotomized.

& like despite what the internet thinks about him post-CW Tony is still a decent person......

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    I never watched Black Mirror but hearing that it's gonna kinda be like Rick & Morty makes me a bit iffy. That generally paints that Tony might be a cynical a-morale ass with little sympathy. Basically like Superior but with out the terrible event & the excuse of being magically lobotomized.

& like despite what the internet thinks about him post-CW Tony is still a decent person......
    "Fans, Schiti said, can look forward to meeting “the real, new Iron Man: funny, charming and cool."

I like the idea of going back to a more Bronze Age Tony instead of just initiating RDJ again.

I like the idea of going back to a more Bronze Age Tony instead of just initiating RDJ again.
    they all promise that. I've heard that "why would he only wear one armor" stuff as well. it's a lot harder to execute. editorial would probably ask for him to be more like the movie version. I'm also quite expecting he and Pepper getting hitched.