Page 121 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So why did they even bother ending Infamous to begin with? Wasn't it still selling fairly well?
    It was the better Iron Man book, too.

Pretty "meh" issue this week. I just want the payoff already, with Tony coming back. I'm impatient, lol.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Pretty "meh" issue this week. I just want the payoff already, with Tony coming back. I'm impatient, lol.
    I hear you on the impatient part. It literally seems like it's taking forever for this arc to end.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I hear you on the impatient part. It literally seems like it's taking forever for this arc to end.
    And this week was pretty much just filler, drawing it out even more.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Really hope we get the announcement today.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So why did they even bother ending Infamous to begin with? Wasn't it still selling fairly well?
    It was, and it was the better Iron man book.
    The problem was obvious though, Bendis is just more invested in Riri. He wanted to wright Victor and got his opportunity, but he was far more invested in selling Riri to us. Riri was announced less than a year into his run, almost every issue has some form of shilling her, and was brought into an event(s) she had no business being apart of. Probably not helped that Bendis is going to DC (god help the Superman fans) so while it always had an ending, it ended early so he could wrap up with less on his plate.

I really do hope Infamous comes back under a new writer (Hickman writing an Iron man book would be interesting with Victor as the lead)
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

What do you guys think about this article.
    https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-fa...tion&view=list
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-02-2018 at 11:47 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I heard that the higher ups wanted to return Doom to being a villain, so his series was cut shot, and things that might have taken years to turn him back bad, have all been sped up massively. That's what I heard, anyway, take it with a grain of salt.
    Two-In-One seems to be the reason. Infamous Iron Man is in that book, along with Ben, Johnny, and and OC scientist girl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Two-In-One seems to be the reason. Infamous Iron Man is in that book, along with Ben, Johnny, and and OC scientist girl.
    He was in Spectacular Spider-Man #300 as well.. Most likely because it's Zdarsky writing.

I think some of these things are debatable based on how you view the character or the type of message you want to send in the article. Almost like propaganda. The article says he did bad stuff so they have to make it seem like all of his decisions were maniacal. WE understand a lot of his actions throughout Civil War because we read Tony month in and month out and understand how his mind works. Other things.. sure, not so great. But what hero hasn't done some stupid sh!t?

Lol just do what I'm doing

Skip this run till Bendis leaves
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think some of these things are debatable based on how you view the character or the type of message you want to send in the article. Almost like propaganda. The article says he did bad stuff so they have to make it seem like all of his decisions were maniacal. WE understand a lot of his actions throughout Civil War because we read Tony month in and month out and understand how his mind works. Other things.. sure, not so great. But what hero hasn't done some stupid sh!t?
    I feel the same way you do about the article, but I wanted to get other fans opinions on it as well.

I feel the same way you do about the article, but I wanted to get other fans opinions on it as well.
    I thought you would. And I'm glad we do feel the same way.

Another slanted view where someone probably only read the event titles.

Event writing has a tendency to portray characters completely ooc to suit whatever story they are telling, especially when it's hero vs. hero.

Marvel didn't help when they allowed other writers to portray Tony in such a negative light.