Page 10 of 232 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Does this mean the current series is ending and this will be the new iron man ? The suit looks like a cross between Silver Surfer and Tron . With a little Fraction Suit thrown in . Have not picked up any of the original sin series is it ant good ? I suppose this will mean that they will drop the whole Stark adopted thing and brother story line ? I agree it does look pretty cool the new suit .

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I think this might be a variant, but it is awesome. I will get it!
    superiorironmancomiccon2014.jpg
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post

The close up shot actually makes this look good
    This is probably my favorite Iron Man suit yet. Love the design and the color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    This is probably my favorite Iron Man suit yet. Love the design and the color scheme.
    The design is pretty cool but I love the black and gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I think this might be a variant, but it is awesome. I will get it!
    superiorironmancomiccon2014.jpg
    that looks awesome, do you know who drew it?
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    The design is pretty cool but I love the black and gold

that looks awesome, do you know who drew it?
    It looks like Phil Noto to me. It didn't say, but I'm pretty sure.

Has anybody been picking up Avengers World lately? Has Tony been in it? I see he's on the cover on the newest issue.

Hey Iron Fans. Im actually an old timer on here, ive just been gone for awhile. Seems ive come back to another big change for Tony...or is it? I just read that it was stated at the Avengers panel today at SDCC, that Tony is going to betray the Avengers and that mixes in with this new "Superior" Iron Man title. So here we go again.....this has been done before ya know....The Crossing (Eeek!) comes to mind....but having been a Iron Man fan and reading his comic for close to 40(!) years now, im very tired of Marvel doing this to Tony over and over again. So, now he betray's the Avengers, unleashes Extremis on San Fran. after all the work he has went to, to prevent it from doing just that...hell he blew half his foot off while fighting The Mandarin to make sure Extremis didn't infect anyone else. Maya gave her life to warn Tony that it was loose. But now he's releasing it. So im thinking that this will blow up in Tony's face eventually, and then he will have to right his wrong and strive for redemption....World's Most Wanted part 2 anyone? I also think its funny that Daredevil will be appearing in his title...Marvel finally putting the 2 characters they LOVE to screw with the most together lol. Anyway, that's just my take.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime0069 View Post
    So, now he betray the Avengers, unleash Extremis on San Fran. after all the work he has went to to prevent it from doing just that...hell he blew half his foot off while fighting The Mandarin to make sure Extremis didnt infect anyone else. Maya gave her life to warn Tony that it was loose. But now he's releasing it.
    He straight-up IS the Mandarin now. Same vanity, same arrogance, and even the same scheme. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's like Bruce Wayne being written as the Joker, but Bruce Wayne written as Black Mask? Yeah, this is like watching Bruce Wayne written as Black Mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime0069 View Post
    Hey Iron Fans. Im actually an old timer on here, ive just been gone for awhile. Seems ive come back to another big change for Tony...or is it? I just read that it was stated at the Avengers panel today at SDCC, that Tony is going to betray the Avengers and that mixes in with this new "Superior" Iron Man title. So here we go again.....this has been done before ya know....The Crossing (Eeek!) comes to mind....but having been a Iron Man fan and reading his comic for close to 40(!) years now, im very tired of Marvel doing this to Tony over and over again. So, now he betray's the Avengers, unleashes Extremis on San Fran. after all the work he has went to, to prevent it from doing just that...hell he blew half his foot off while fighting The Mandarin to make sure Extremis didn't infect anyone else. Maya gave her life to warn Tony that it was loose. But now he's releasing it. So im thinking that this will blow up in Tony's face eventually, and then he will have to right his wrong and strive for redemption....World's Most Wanted part 2 anyone? I also think its funny that Daredevil will be appearing in his title...Marvel finally putting the 2 characters they LOVE to screw with the most together lol. Anyway, that's just my take.
    I agree with you on so many points.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    He straight-up IS the Mandarin now. Same vanity, same arrogance, and even the same scheme. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's like Bruce Wayne being written as the Joker, but Bruce Wayne written as Black Mask? Yeah, this is like watching Bruce Wayne written as Black Mask.
    Wow i never thought of it like that, but your right....he's doing exactly what The Mandarin wanted to do back in the Knauf's run on the title.

Remember when heroes used to fight villains? Marvel are making changes for the sake of looking creative instead of actually being creative with the amazing characters they have to continue selling comics. It's just cheap. Marvel comes across cheap when they announce these things. They are so desperate to make sure people know these things that are happening are all the best way to serve the current story that it shows their true intention. I saw someone mention that the new female Thor is worthy so she takes over, that's fine. But they announced it on The View. Go figure.

I will always love Marvel, I'll always love my favourite characters. I consider myself lucky to be able to go back and re-read all of my collections of older stories when stuff like this comes along.

Fantastic Member

I agree completely with you Mindcrime 0069 . I've always been a Stark fan but maybe it's time to retire the armor . I read ever issue since 68 and own them to . Tony's been through a lot . And man , there was a lot of crap published over the years . And this last series been so so . All that alternate universe stuff , retrieving a younger Tony to battle our bad Tony . Maybe Dark Horse should take over like they have so many other titles and done better at it .
    Last edited by John Keyt; 07-30-2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: miss spelled