Page 112 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3469
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I started reading Civil War from the beginning this morning and I intend to read it in its entirety. I really like MCU Iron Man but I think I'm going to have trouble liking comic book Iron Man after this....
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I started reading Civil War from the beginning this morning and I intend to read it in its entirety. I really like MCU Iron Man but I think I'm going to have trouble liking comic book Iron Man after this....
    A lot of people felt the same way. Just continue to read on. When you get to see what he has to go through as Director of SHIELD and afterwards, you'll have a different look on Tony. Read Amazing Spider Man if you can during CW and get another point of view from what Tony is trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    A lot of people felt the same way. Just continue to read on. When you get to see what he has to go through as Director of SHIELD and afterwards, you'll have a different look on Tony. Read Amazing Spider Man if you can during CW and get another point of view from what Tony is trying to do.
    Director of SHIELD really did wonders for Tony as far as how he should be viewed by readers.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Director of SHIELD really did wonders for Tony as far as how he should be viewed by readers.
    I know. They had people coming to my LCS who HATED Tony Stark's guts because of Civil War, but still picked up that book for how damn good it was.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    At least for me, the last arc of the Civil War-era New Warriors book did that. Never actually read Director of SHIELD, though. What's it like tonally?

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    At least for me, the last arc of the Civil War-era New Warriors book did that. Never actually read Director of SHIELD, though. What's it like tonally?
    Hm... good question. Not super grim, but certainly not light-hearted. I know that's not the greatest description.

I will and then I'll be able to form a more well-rounded opinion.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I will and then I'll be able to form a more well-rounded opinion.
    Please come back and let us know what you think. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on it.

Please come back and let us know what you think. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on it.
    We getting more people tuned in to Tony. I hope Slott really gives us a great appreciation for Tony and start showing his better qualities again.