Page 134 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Attachment 63325 I like the look of this armor
    Me too. I'm looking forward to that issue. Tony will be back in the armor in that one.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Attachment 63326 I like the look of this armor.
    Real nice. Very sleek.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Real nice. Very sleek.
    I'm going to buy the Marvel Legends version of the Bleeding Edge armor. It looks badass.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I'm going to buy the Marvel Legends version of the Bleeding Edge armor. It looks badass.
    What line is that from? I'll need it as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    What line is that from? I'll need it as well lol.
    It's from the new line with Black Panther in it. It's the one were you can build Thanos.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-15-2018 at 12:58 PM.

With all the Iron Man figures I've ordered, I'm going to have my own Iron Man armory.

With all the Iron Man figures I've ordered, I'm going to have my own Iron Man armory.
    That's cool. I got one myself lol.

Shellheads! We've broken the 2000 post barrier! Keep it up!

Shellheads! We've broken the 2000 post barrier! Keep it up!
    YES! I just saw that. Congrats to us all.

Fantastic Member

Nice , Excellent job everyone . I just started to collect the Marvel Select Iron Man . Got the Mark VI , Bleeding Edge and recently picked up the Hulk Buster . I would love to get into the statues .

Nice , Excellent job everyone . I just started to collect the Marvel Select Iron Man . Got the Mark VI , Bleeding Edge and recently picked up the Hulk Buster . I would love to get into the statues .
    That's why I get the figures. I can't afford the statues lol.

That's a great start.

So far, I picked up:

Marvel Select Iron Man Civil War Mark 46
    Marvel Legends Infinity War
    Marvel Legends Marvel Now
    Marvel Legends Civil War

And I ordered the Marvel Legends Black Panther Bleeding Edge.

That's why I get the figures. I can't afford the statues lol.
    I know! They are really expensive. I'm going to save and try to catch a sale on some of them. If not, the figures are just fine.

4 so far and a 5th on the way. I think I have more Iron Man and Black Panther figures than anything else.

It's from the new line with Black Panther in it. It's the one were you can build Thanos.
    Oh hell yeah. I hadn't seen that one yet. The last I knew of was the Model Prime one. Didn't know there was one for Infinity War.

That's a great start.

So far, I picked up:

Marvel Select Iron Man Civil War Mark 46
    Marvel Legends Infinity War
    Marvel Legends Marvel Now
    Marvel Legends Civil War

And I ordered the Marvel Legends Black Panther Bleeding Edge.
    That's some good figures you ordered. I think I have all of the Iron Man ones you ordered. I'm about to buy the Infinity War one probably this weekend.