Page 137 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I was able to get the Hulkbuster and the Tales of Suspense Iron Man too. Love both.
    I get the majority of them from ebay or amazon. I remember pre-ordering that one on ebay before it came out, just to make sure I got it at the normal price. But I don't think it's gone up much.

In total for Iron Man, I have the ToS one, Hulkbuster, Iron Man 3 armor, Age of Ultron where he's hovering with his repulsor tech (one of my favorites), War Machine from Civil War, and Infinity War Bleeding Edge. OH, and the actual Tony Stark one from Homecoming where he's holding his Iron Man helmet.
    Very nice cc008. I just ordered my fifth figure. I plan on ordering the War Machine armor from Civil War.

The Iron Patriot armor looks good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I got the one were he's holding the helmet as well. I love that POP. It's getting hard to find now. I'm going track down the ToS one as soon as I get paid. I'll check ebay and amazon for it like you said.
    It looks like we have an "arms race" going on in the Iron Man thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It looks like we have an "arms race" going on in the Iron Man thread!
    LOL! Yeah. I'm going today and get some POPS. I ordered the ToS Iron Man and my friend bought 2 for me. So the collection is growing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

LOL! Yeah. I'm going today and get some POPS. I ordered the ToS Iron Man and my friend bought 2 for me. So the collection is growing.
    My next targets are the War Machine and Iron Patriot armors.

Very nice cc008. I just ordered my fifth figure. I plan on ordering the War Machine armor from Civil War.

The Iron Patriot armor looks good too.
    Yeah I wanted the War Machine and Iron Patriot from IM3, but I think they're vaulted now, so they're more expensive. I settled for the War Machine from Civil War.

I got the one were he's holding the helmet as well. I love that POP. It's getting hard to find now. I'm going track down the ToS one as soon as I get paid. I'll check ebay and amazon for it like you said.
    I just looked earlier, just to double check. The ToS one is still going for around normal price and free shipping.

Fantastic Member

Very nice Gentleman , its looking like a arms race for sure Marvel 2100 . This is whatthumbnail_20180317_150852.jpg I got today ,

Armor (Pop) Wars

I just looked earlier, just to double check. The ToS one is still going for around normal price and free shipping.
    Yeah I found it. A friend of mine bought me some Iron Man POPS that I don't have, but I have a lot of catching up to do let you guys know what ones my friend bought me and the other ones get off of ebay.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I can't find the Infinity War figure anywhere. Were did you order yours from Marvel2100?

I can't find the Infinity War figure anywhere. Were did you order yours from Marvel2100?
    I got it on Amazon. Actually, it should be arriving today.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Very nice Gentleman , its looking like a arms race for sure Marvel 2100 . This is whatthumbnail_20180317_150852.jpg I got today ,
    Real nice. I'm not that into Pop figures but they do look good.

Real nice. I'm not that into Pop figures but they do look good.
    I love POPS. I have a huge collection. I'm trying to get all the Iron Man ones they came out with.

I love POPS. I have a huge collection. I'm trying to get all the Iron Man ones they came out with.
    I have an addiction to them. I try to be smart and not get repetitive. Like there are 5 million Deadpool ones and I really don't need all of them. But if they're in a different stance or color, chances are I'll get one.

I'm just really into the action figures, the cool poses that you can do, the detail, etc.

Heck I just ordered 2 of the Elite Praetorian Guards from The Last Jedi. They look awesome.

Once I clear everything I ordered in the last week off the books, I'll get the Marvel Legends War Machine Civil War Armor next.