Page 146 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That looks wicked.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yup, my favorite part of the trailer. This gif and the one I posted with War Machine show how badass Iron Man is.

Mighty Member

I did pick up the Black Bolt figure. So I almost have a complete New Avengers/Illuminati team:
    The problem is that most of the figures are not in the correct uniforms. (Hasbro has made a Strange, Iron Man, Namor and Blackbolt that work. But, Reed is in the wrong costume, Hulk lacks the armor, and they are never going to make Beast in that ape-like form.)

I got and read Iron Man Hong Kong Heroes. It was anything in depth, but I paid $3.99 to see Tony back in the armor and that was no trouble to pay for. Black Panther and Hulk play a big part in it. It takes place at the Stark Expo with T"Challa and Banner showing their tech. The also introduce a new hero. Her name is Arwyn and she got a suit from Tony and will be working in Hong Kong. Zola and Mordo are the bad guys in this issue. Give a shot and see what you think. The art is pretty damn good.
    Terrible.

The art as okay. But, the artist clearly needs better direction from the script. (Individual panels looked good. But, there was more than one point where the artist was letting the writer say what happened, rather than drawing it. And, the writer was saying what happened using Silver-Age level dialogue.)

I have read better pack-in comics with action figures.

Now, my main question:

Is Iron Man going to be wearing the Extremis armor in the new Slott series? (I am asking based on preview art that I have seen.)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Tease from RB Silva.. probably from Adamantium Agenda

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1mLv1F...rbsilva_comics

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Now, my main question:

Is Iron Man going to be wearing the Extremis armor in the new Slott series? (I am asking based on preview art that I have seen.)
    No. He won't be in it. From what I understand is that he's coming out with a brand new armor.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Tease from RB Silva.. probably from Adamantium Agenda

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1mLv1F...rbsilva_comics
    Thanks for sharing That looks really good. I can't wait for this mini to start. Tony's going to be everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Why hasn't Stark contributed to NASA's space exploration? Or maybe he could set up his own space program like today's billionaires are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Why hasn't Stark contributed to NASA's space exploration? Or maybe he could set up his own space program like today's billionaires are doing.
    He was working with Nasa in the very first issue of 5 Nightmares. He would make sure that everything is ok and fixing the problems for the astronauts.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-28-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Probably because some supervillain would steal any tech he gives to NASA.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Probably because some supervillain would steal any tech he gives to NASA.
    You know it. That's what the mini series The Inevitable was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He was working with Nasa in the very first issue of 5 Nightmares. He would up check that everything is ok and fixing the problems for the astronauts.
    I could be way off base but wasn't he a competitor with NASA; back in the 80s? I seem to remember Scott Lang working on part of a shuttle with some guy who turned out to have nefarious intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    You know it. That's what the mini series The Inevitable was about.
    that and the pioneering of a new form of super villain therapy. R.I.P Dr.Margaret Dillon.