Page 181 of 232 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    That was also like 5 or 6 issues ago so i'm sure he's totally forgotten about that by this point though.
    No, it's clear from the preview where he calls humans a dumpster fire of a species that he is indeed turning evil. Combined with the stuff about him performing dangerous experiments to rez Rhodey, it's clear that the theme of next issue will be Tony as a mad scientist, performing experiments with results that can be wonderful, horrifying, or a mix of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    That was also like 5 or 6 issues ago so i'm sure he's totally forgotten about that by this point though.
    LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Get rid of it and get A.I. Pepper back.
    He's got one called Motherboard in Avengers.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Great stuff. I'm taking pictures of some of my stuff now. Hopefully I'll have them up soon.
    Thanks Tony and Marvell , that will be great to see Tony . My collection not very big . Just started recently to collect other stuff beside comic books . Totally blown away by all the cool statues and figures out there . Starting small with some of the Marvel Select and may advance in the future to some larger statues .

He's got one called Motherboard in Avengers.
    Which means Friday is going bye-bye. I hope there's a good explanation for that. Give her to Riri if Tony's no longer using her. The Tony AI is definitely going to be gone, meaning Ironheart needs a replacement.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which means Friday is going bye-bye. I hope there's a good explanation for that. Give her to Riri if Tony's no longer using her. The Tony AI is definitely going to be gone, meaning Ironheart needs a replacement.
    I hope RiRi gets Friday then. I hope they do something with Tony AI. I like him lol.

Need a little help here friends. Who invented the Iron Man 2020 armor. Was it Arno or Tony?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Did anyone every come out with an action figure or statue of the Iron Man 2020 armor. Those buzzsaw shoulder pieces were awesome.

iMan 42s

Need a little help here friends. Who invented the Iron Man 2020 armor. Was it Arno or Tony?
    According to the scans I found online, Arno apparently bought the suit. It's unclear which one he purchased but it's clear Tony never had the armament Arno possess at the time, so Arno seems to have modified it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Fantastic Member

Just printed a list of Iron man titles looks like I need 60 more issues to complete . Tales of Suspense and a title I never heard of Rescue July 2010 .Scan.jpg

Mighty Member

"Rescue" focused on Pepper Potts wearing a suit of armor.

Did anyone every come out with an action figure or statue of the Iron Man 2020 armor. Those buzzsaw shoulder pieces were awesome.
    There was a 4-inch Arno figure that came out in 2010(?). It is a retooling of a then-recent Iron Man figure. It is not the greatest figure of all time. But, it is the only Arno we are likely to see.

Arno's origin is one of those things that has been ambiguated, if not re-written. The character that showed up in "Machine Man" and other comics during the 80s is not likely to ever show up again.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    "Rescue" focused on Pepper Potts wearing a suit of armor.

There was a 4-inch Arno figure that came out in 2010(?). It is a retooling of a then-recent Iron Man figure. It is not the greatest figure of all time. But, it is the only Arno we are likely to see.

Arno's origin is one of those things that has been ambiguated, if not re-written. The character that showed up in "Machine Man" and other comics during the 80s is not likely to ever show up again.
    Thanks for letting me know. I remember now where I saw one. Bowen Designs went out of business because of a divorce but my LCS has this 3 pack.

This is what's in my LCS: Mini Bust 3 pack

Here's a set of full figure Iron Man variants on ebay: Bowen Designs 4 Pack full size
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-21-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Thank you. I kept thinking Tony made it and Arno took it over.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Just printed a list of Iron man titles looks like I need 60 more issues to complete . Tales of Suspense and a title I never heard of Rescue July 2010 .Scan.jpg
    That's great man. I'm slowing chipping away at having every Iron Man comic. I carry a list in my pocket of the issues I need everywhere I go lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-21-2018 at 03:17 PM.