Page 182 of 232 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3469

mike deorato jr today

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    mike deorato jr today
    HOLY ****! That is incredible! Deodato Jr. is one of my favorite artist. This is some of his best work.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-22-2018 at 10:13 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony will be in this one shot that wraps up the Wolverine mini series he is currently in.
    https://www.newsarama.com/40048-hunt...dead-ends.html

Ironheart's armor no longer looks the same as Tony's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thanks as always Juan678. I knew about the Stane ending, but I didn't know about the Arc Reactor scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ironheart's armor no longer looks the same as Tony's.
    I'm glad to see RiRi with a new look and still adventuring with the Champions.

What the hell are Marvel and Bendis playing at? The last couple of pages of IIM 600 were reprinted from an X-Men Annual!
    https://imgur.com/a/hvzws7Q
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Mike Deodato Jr.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    mike deorato jr today
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._mike_deodato/

Mighty Member

What the hell are Marvel and Bendis playing at? The last couple of pages of IIM 600 were reprinted from an X-Men Annual!
    hahahahahahaha.

He had to give the fans the finger one last time before he left.

I came here to see if anyone mentioned anything about 600. This means I'm not buying it.

How is the Invincible Iron Man? I'm thinking about picking up the trades.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I came here to see if anyone mentioned anything about 600. This means I'm not buying it.
    Well he did his best to tie up all the loose ends but overall it was a mess. A lot happening at the same time and focuses on nothing so it is difficult to feel depth in any of the consequences or decisions taken.

But I've always had problems with Bendis so maybe I'm not the best person to give an opinion.

If it were to point out something positive would be the new organization that will replace Shield if marvel carry forward the ideas of Bendis.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    How is the Invincible Iron Man? I'm thinking about picking up the trades.
    Well, I'm not a long time comic fan... But I think was ok. 4/10 for me. Ok because is a milestone issue and because is the last Marvel book from a great writer., so it's a must have But the history is a big no for me.

Edit: Sorry, you asked overall. Not good. I did not liked the supporting cast, the way he writes Tony and the fact that in his book Tony was the supporting character. Besides from that, the same. It has a solid start, but from issue #5 ( 2015) was a no for me.
    Last edited by Ana; 05-23-2018 at 08:39 AM.