Page 193 of 232 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I do too. I need to get the money together to get this.
    Same here. I just dig the color scheme and everything. If I could afford it I now exactly were I would put it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Last edited by juan678; 06-11-2018 at 12:07 PM.

that's hot! can't say that she is after his money, at least. I wonder what Ultron will think.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-11-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Ayyy... I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I imagine Havok doesn't feel too strongly about it.

BANNED

Nice to see continuity buff Slott revisit this relationship, you have to feel for Hank though

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Gotta say. Didn't see this coming.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Nice to see continuity buff Slott revisit this relationship, you have to feel for Hank though
    I wonder what Nadia will think about this possible new stepfather? Janet adopted her, so Tony would be her new dad if they married.

Jocasta was mentioned previously. A lie to hide this romance?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder what Nadia will think about this possible new stepfather? Janet adopted her, so Tony would be her new dad if they married.

Jocasta was mentioned previously. A lie to hide this romance?
    Jocasta might be masquerading as Janet. she has that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I don't. Janet deserves a shot at moving on or, at least, playing the field. they haven't been married for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Ayyy... I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I imagine Havok doesn't feel too strongly about it.
    Havok probably doesn't even remember her. it was Lorna's memories that un-inverted him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't. Janet deserves a shot at moving on
    Marvel ladies never truly move on. They have brief rebounds and nothing more. If a writer is nostalgic for a classic pairing, they're back in a heartbeat, as Rogue and Gambit and Kitty and Colossus have recently proved.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't. Janet deserves a shot at moving on or, at least, playing the field. they haven't been married for some time now.

Havok probably doesn't even remember her. it was Lorna's memories that un-inverted him.
    Truth, but I sorta liked that relationship a little.

It's going to be a trip with them having their identity's public and both of them being quite famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It's going to be a trip with them having their identity's public and both of them being quite famous.
    Jan's used to it. she wasn't the Wasp very long before generating a fan club. and I'm sure that she got plenty of press as a socialite prior to that.

yeah, it was good while it lasted. I don't think that they should have ever escalated things to give her a child, though. Havok was basically her mutant boytoy. still can't believe that they didn't milk that by having Whirlwind react to her dating a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why does Tony Stark wear the armor?

Because nobody wants to read about comic book about a remote controlled armor.
    Exactly. The man makes the armor. Not the other way around.