Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Good afternoon , Been a big fan of Iron man . I have all the series from Volume one issue 1 May 1968 till now . All variants covers till issue 500 series. I decided to stop collecting variants cause of the amount on covers and cost . Got all his one shots and mini series . Must be near 800 books , plus a few spin off series like Marvel action hour , war machine things like that . Even read every copy . I been watching for a T O S 39 but never seem to been able to save up enough for one . Would love to get a Ominbus or statue , but will have to settle for Marvel select figure .
    That's a hell of a collection. I'm jealous! I have the Marvel Action Hour comics as well. If Tony's in it. I'm there lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    That's a hell of a collection. I'm jealous! I have the Marvel Action Hour comics as well. If Tony's in it. I'm there lol.
    You're right bro, that is impressive. I need to take stock of my IM collection. You did get the Omnibus right?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You're right bro, that is impressive. I need to take stock of my IM collection. You did get the Omnibus right?
    Yes I did my friend and it is glorious. I've got to get my collection of Iron Man books sorted as well. Not only do I have alot of his own books, but I have an amazing amount of his appearances in others.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yes I did my friend and it is glorious. I've got to get my collection of Iron Man books sorted as well. Not only do I have alot of his own books, but I have an amazing amount of his appearances in others.
    If I'm not mistaken I think I should have two long boxes of his solo's alone not to mention the Avengers, AWC, Force Works and appearances here and there in other titles. I've got a few HCs along with the omnibus. I'm going to take a full inventory of his solos alone this weekend.

If I'm not mistaken I think I should have two long boxes of his solo's alone not to mention the Avengers, AWC, Force Works and appearances here and there in other titles. I've got a few HCs along with the omnibus. I'm going to take a full inventory of his solos alone this weekend.
    I here ya. I have over 30 Iron Man trades for sure. I have to count them, but I have at least that much.

I here ya. I have over 30 Iron Man trades for sure. I have to count them, but I have at least that much.
    I want to get a complete run of the Director of SHIELD series. I'm missing a few issues here and there and the Knaufs had a pretty good run.

Been a big Iron Man fan since '83. His comic book was the first comic book I ever picked up.

I want to get a complete run of the Director of SHIELD series. I'm missing a few issues here and there and the Knaufs had a pretty good run.
    I almost have the entire Knauf's run, but for some reason Execute Program is damn near impossible to find in trade. I have all the singles.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-30-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Are us Iron Man fans ready for another wave of hate for our boy? LOL. Just like he got all the blame for CW. It looks like he will get most of it here again while other characters get a complete pass. That's what I love about Tony though. He will always make the tough choice and put it on himself just like with WWH.

Are us Iron Man fans ready for another wave of hate for our boy? LOL. Just like he got all the blame for CW. It looks like he will get most of it here again while other characters get a complete pass. That's what I love about Tony though. He will always make the tough choice and put it on himself just like with WWH.
    yeah its ridiculous Tony is just doing what Cap couldn't. Its funny how he's getting blamed for the fight in Avengers #29 when Cap threw the first punch.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    yeah its ridiculous Tony is just doing what Cap couldn't. Its funny how he's getting blamed for the fight in Avengers #29 when Cap threw the first punch.
    You know it brother! Cap is never wrong. Cyclops threw the first blow in AvX and Cap was right. This time he throws the first punch and he is still right. They can keep hatin though. Tony's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I really wish they would stop the hero vs. hero infighting that turns into a dramatic fiasco like Civil War or AvX. Get them back fighting villains.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I'd love an omnibus of the Knauf's run. It came directly after Extremis, was so much better and never once gets mentioned except by us.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarks4life View Post
    Been a big Iron Man fan since '83. His comic book was the first comic book I ever picked up.
    Welcome to the thread. I can't remember the first IM comic I picked up it was so long ago. I think I started reading him in the Avengers and then jumped over to his solo.

Par for the course dude. In the end, they'll all see he and the other members of the Illuminati were trying their past to save two worlds but were just preparing for a worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I'd love an omnibus of the Knauf's run. It came directly after Extremis, was so much better and never once gets mentioned except by us.
    That would be great or even a few HCs. Anything to get a complete run.