Page 31 of 232 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    BANNED

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-5012253

interesting, Reed says that Tony is pretty much the best engineer/builder/creator of the Illuminati

what i find interesting though is T'challa saying he loves Tony more so than anyone else?

thats interesting, i didn't think T'challa would be able to tolerate and love someone like Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-5012253

interesting, Reed says that Tony is pretty much the best engineer/builder/creator of the Illuminati

what i find interesting though is T'challa saying he loves Tony more so than anyone else?

thats interesting, i didn't think T'challa would be able to tolerate and love someone like Tony
    That's Rhodey talking about Stark.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's Rhodey talking about Stark.
    i feel like an idiot

(i posted the same thing in BP forum and quickly had to edit it ....)

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    so you think tony's top secret stuff is on the level of wakandas stuff
    Not really. What the general public has in Wakanda is better than what the general public have access to everywhere else in the world. Between Tony and T'Challa themselves they are probably close but Tony is the best inventor and engineer in the Marvel universe so I'd give him the edge for pure technology.

My take on Wakanda 'the most advanced nation in the world' has been that while they have this great technology, cures and culture I also think they are more advanced spiritually and in how they treat each other. Nothing is perfect though which gives Wakanda it's own set of problems, it's part of what makes it unique.

BANNED

Default Happy 47th Birthday Tony Harris!

Cover art by Tony Harris
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 01-28-2016 at 02:37 PM.

We need better comics

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Anyone else wonder why Tony still has the Superior Iron Man armor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Anyone else wonder why Tony still has the Superior Iron Man armor?
    The suit itself was really cool, it wasn't the suit that made Tony behave the way he did that was due to Axis.

Personally, I think the Superior Suit was a great precursor to his current suit.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    The suit itself was really cool, it wasn't the suit that made Tony behave the way he did that was due to Axis.

Personally, I think the Superior Suit was a great precursor to his current suit.
    I don't think Tony would want to be reminded of his actions during Superior Iron Man though.

I don't think Tony would want to be reminded of his actions during Superior Iron Man though.
    Very true, but I think you could argue that about a few of his suits

I mean, I keep things from previous relationships that I don't want to be reminded of. But the objects themselves are super cool
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

It would be even weirder if it was the Tony Stark A.I. in control of Tony. (It would make sense why Iron Man hasn't suffered any backlash from his actions in TRO and Superior Iron Man. )

It would be even weirder if it was the Tony Stark A.I. in control of Tony. (It would make sense why Iron Man hasn't suffered any backlash from his actions in TRO and Superior Iron Man. )
    I think the casual explanation has been "inversions wear off" which is a really sucky way to do it, I mean Sabretooth is getting back to normal, but his adjustment is taking longer than Tony's it seems.

Although, arguably Tony had less of an inversion that Sabs, since Tony was almost morally corrupt anyway

international Iron Man 3

alex malev

Maleev is an excellent artist!

I'm actually really pumped for this War Machines arc even though I dread Civil War 2.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    international Iron Man 3

alex malev
    AMAZING! I want this as a poster for my wall.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark