Page 4 of 232 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

To all my Iron Man family. Pick up Iron Man Fatal Frontier HC. Really cool story that was a digital comic and they just printed it. It's $35, but you get all 13 issues of the comic and the annual which ties in to the story.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    To all my Iron Man family. Pick up Iron Man Fatal Frontier HC. Really cool story that was a digital comic and they just printed it. It's $35, but you get all 13 issues of the comic and the annual which ties in to the story.
    That was by Al Ewing right, was it good?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    That was by Al Ewing right, was it good?
    It was Al Ewing and yes it was a very cool story. I bought it when it came out digital. Tony did some pretty cool stuff and the sentient robot he meets is a really neat character and I hope they use him again.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-29-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

I got into Fraction and LaRoccaa's run. Great art, perfect for a Shelhead newbie like I was. Now what? I also have a signed Neal Adams print.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

It was Al Ewing and yes it was a very cool story. I bought it when it came out digital. t Tony do some pretty cool stuff and the sentient robot he meets is a really neat character and I hope they use him again.
    Thanks buddy, i'll make sure to check it out once the price drops a little bit.

It was Al Ewing and yes it was a very cool story. I bought it when it came out digital. t Tony do some pretty cool stuff and the sentient robot he meets is a really neat character and I hope they use him again.
    Same here. Looks cool but I'll wait on the price to come down.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticScholar View Post
    I got into Fraction and LaRoccaa's run. Great art, perfect for a Shelhead newbie like I was. Now what? I also have a signed Neal Adams print.
    Very good starting point to jump on. I enjoyed Fraction and Larocca's Iron Man. It may have tapered off a little at the end but it was good for a very long time. I would try to get Iron Man: Extremis by Ellis and Granov and Iron Man: Director of SHIELD by Charles and Daniel Knauf as well. You'll enjoy them.

One of the best Iron Man covers ever.

Anytime my friend. Glad to be of help.

Who do you think might be the new Iron Man writer? Al Ewing or someone else? An up-and-comer or an established superstar writer? If an established superstar writer, then who? I can't see Hickman doing an Iron Man run soon, and Charles Soule is writing a lot of books. Maybe Jason Aaron, he seems to be a favored creator at Marve these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    Who do you think might be the new Iron Man writer? Al Ewing or someone else? An up-and-comer or an established superstar writer? If an established superstar writer, then who? I can't see Hickman doing an Iron Man run soon, and Charles Soule is writing a lot of books. Maybe Jason Aaron, he seems to be a favored creator at Marve these days.
    Mark Waid would be nice. If Christopher Priest were still writing for Marvel, I would like to see him on this title. One thing I'd like them to do is cut down on the sarcastic, cynic that seem to be the personae they're using a lot these days. Fraction did it well without over doing it.

I'm tempted to say that they should ignore the whole Origin of Tony Stark thing. I don't think it really did anything to help or enhance the character. The next writer shouldn't follow that up or he should say that it was all a lie.

All-New Member

Guys.... does any of you remember a storyline in which Tony is pressed by Steve to "pay your sin" and then Thor beside Tony whispered "prove him wrong" to Tony? In the panel, Steve is wearing Shield uniform I believe. I really want to know what is happened next since I'm tired Tony being ridiculed by steve cs... (sigh)