Page 53 of 232 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That sounds lovely .
    To be honest I think he needs to lay the smackdown on Carol at some point since he was defeated waaay too easily. Carol's tough, but I think Iron Man is on a similar level when he's that pumped up. Not to mention that now he gets to build special armor for the rematch which he should by rights win given that he was "right".

Also I might have missed it somewhere in browsing copies of the Civil War II books and the tie ins, but it seems like everyone forgot that Tony is sort of the "expert" on using "precrime" at this point. Forget Ulysses, he had the bloody "Chaos Computer" along with the powers of The Scarlet Witch to take action proactively. There was this little series called "Force Works" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Works which wasn't bad for it's run. I don't think Force Works or The Chaos Computer came up once in all the talkie talk.

BANNED

So i was suprised that the official intelligence list that came out recently has Tony still ahead of Riri

when i thought Bendis hinted at Riri possibly being a little smarter than him

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    So i was suprised that the official intelligence list that came out recently has Tony still ahead of Riri

I think the point is "potentially" smarter, never outright smarter, though he also said the same thing about Amara if I recall correctly.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post

Bendis said that RiRi was smarter than Tony when he was at the age she is right now.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

So really we are talking about potential then?

BANNED

I'm sorry, but that whole Arno Stark storyline is probably the stupidest marvel storyline in the last few years

I mean what was the point, is Arno even still around?

I'm wondering if Arno is still around myself. Bendis picked and choosed what he wanted out of that storyline.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Fantastic Member

Very nice indeed Tony . Maybe some day I will buy a few statues for the room .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Therumancer View Post
    To be honest I think he needs to lay the smackdown on Carol at some point since he was defeated waaay too easily. Carol's tough, but I think Iron Man is on a similar level when he's that pumped up. Not to mention that now he gets to build special armor for the rematch which he should by rights win given that he was "right".

Also I might have missed it somewhere in browsing copies of the Civil War II books and the tie ins, but it seems like everyone forgot that Tony is sort of the "expert" on using "precrime" at this point. Forget Ulysses, he had the bloody "Chaos Computer" along with the powers of The Scarlet Witch to take action proactively. There was this little series called "Force Works" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Works which wasn't bad for it's run. I don't think Force Works or The Chaos Computer came up once in all the talkie talk.
    That would required Bendis to acknowledge continuity and some elses work that wasn't his own....so of course that didn't get brought up.

Fantastic Member

I seen this at a local store way to rich for me , 17200912_1662021694103524_3995320765790142511_n.jpg .

would you guys be against Tony from the past winding up in the present; like early Iron Man days (not Teen Tony)? I feel like he needs a clean start (even though that kind of happens every few years). I also wonder what Ms.Arbogast is up to.

Fantastic Member

Another Tony from a different universe or time line , but not the teen Tony ( Surprised series survived that ) . Even a clone with a down loaded Ai from current series maybe . Isn't Tony in a coma some were waiting to re a merge after things cool down ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    would you guys be against Tony from the past winding up in the present; like early Iron Man days (not Teen Tony)? I feel like he needs a clean start (even though that kind of happens every few years). I also wonder what Ms.Arbogast is up to.
    Not really a fan of that approach, but also I don't think we're quite at that point, at least in regards to Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    I seen this at a local store way to rich for me , 17200912_1662021694103524_3995320765790142511_n.jpg .
    I love stuff like that, but it's usually out of my price range as well.