Page 74 of 232 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post
    He doesn't want to. He's never dissed them like others, but he's not interested in doing something right now. Phoenix passed on Doctor Strange because he didn't want to be tied down to a franchise. Some folks just don't want to be part of huge universes. Even RDJ feels like he's losing his dignity. And to be fair, after the MCU he's only done two or so movies. I liked both The Judge and Chef, but he need to come back with something as strong as Chaplin. Hamm doesn't want to play Draper ever again for example, as he got tired of the role.
    Fair enough. Probably how Jackman felt too.

Sometimes I try to put myself in their position and think about wanting to do other movies if I was playing the role of Cap or Thor in these franchise movies. Like if I got to play a super hero in a bunch of movies, make millions of dollars, and be an icon for so many fans and young kids.. would I want to leave that and do different films just so other people can see that I can act in other roles. I don't know. (Not saying RDJ or anyone else specifically is giving that reason)

BANNED

Well, I'd think that after a while everybody would just get tired of doing the same thing. Actors get in this line of business to play different characters and be in various circumstances. And with these CUs, there's no "complete arc" anymore.

Six part classic figurine partwork out October 2nd, starting with the armoured Avenger before also doing the other five original Avengers.
    http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/20...act-files.html

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Six part classic figurine partwork out October 2nd, starting with the armoured Avenger before also doing the other five original Avengers.
    http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/20...act-files.html
    Will be purchased by me!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Have some fan-art:

Tony, not Riri, got the headshot variant cover.

BANNED

Well, at least there's one good thing in this whole mess...

As well he should.

I read through the Irons Generation issue that came out today and...it's not great, but I won't say it's a spectacular failure. Plenty of Bendis's annoying character dialogue and over eagerness to really sell Riri, but nothing worse than his usual stuff. It has some nice art with a couple of jarring shifts between artist, I wouldn't say any of it is bad. I'm almost kind of glad we didn't actually get classic Tony and instead got Bendis's future version in this issue. After all, could you imagine Bendis writing Demon in the Bottle or Armor Wars era Tony? To sum it up, same feelings as the Wolverine Generations issue(only other one I read, skipped the rest) pretty much: a passable issue that should have just been a one off filler issue in-between arcs in the main book.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I read through the Irons Generation issue that came out today and...it's not great, but I won't say it's a spectacular failure. Plenty of Bendis's annoying character dialogue and over eagerness to really sell Riri, but nothing worse than his usual stuff. It has some nice art with a couple of jarring shifts between artist, I wouldn't say any of it is bad. I'm almost kind of glad we didn't actually get classic Tony and instead got Bendis's future version in this issue. After all, could you imagine Bendis writing Demon in the Bottle or Armor Wars era Tony? To sum it up, same feelings as the Wolverine Generations issue(only other one I read, skipped the rest) pretty much: a passable issue that should have just been a one off filler issue in-between arcs in the main book.
    At this point i have a hard time seeing any writer writing that era of Tony without trying to make him come off like RDJ Tony .

Pretty awesome All New All Different Iron Man figure from Hasbro (Hascon)

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Pretty awesome All New All Different Iron Man figure from Hasbro (Hascon)

That is awesome. I got the smaller version. I'm going to have to get this one as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Sounds like it's going to be a part of the Black Panther Build a Figure Legends line

In December..

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #595
    THE SEARCH FOR TONY STARK Part 3
    • Riri Williams and Victor Von Doom TEAM UP to solve the mystery of Tony Stark's fate.
    • Guest-starring the entire armored Marvel Universe as one of Tony's biggest storylines ever heads toward a big issue #600 whopper!
    Rated T+

One step closer to Tony reclaiming the title.

"Entire armored Marvel Universe?" Who all is that?

Riri, Doom, Pepper...Toni Ho? Ezekial Stane? Crimson Dynamo (whichever one at this point)? Castle in Rhodey's armor? Lila Rhodes ?