Page 8 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

I love this armor

We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I love this armor

Hell yes! Me and my friends call it his Saints armor lol. Black and Gold all the way!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Ultimate Ty check this out my friend. I can't wait to get this!
    http://marveltoynews.com/kotobukiya-...os-order-info/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

I'm surprised no one brought this up. His Marvel Now armor reminds me of Mainframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That looks awesome, I wonder how much it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    I'm surprised no one brought this up. His Marvel Now armor reminds me of Mainframe.
    Its not as bulky
    We need better comics

BANNED

Its not as bulky
    His faceplate and color scheme seem to match.

How long have you been reading Iron Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    How long have you been reading Iron Man?
    He has been my favorite character since I was 5 and I'm 35 now. So a little over 30 years. Wow. Now I really feel old lol.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That is sweet. Thanks for posting it!

In between $40-$50 dollars. They are just like the ArtFX ones DC have been doing with their characters. There is also a red and yellow variant. I will try and get both, but if I can only get one it will definitely be the black and gold one.

He has been my favorite character since I was 5 and I'm 35 now. So a little over 30 years. Wow. Now I really feel old lol.
    I think I've been reading for about that long or a little longer myself, probably about 30-35 years.

Iron fans, which armors are the best? Maybe an inpromptu poll perhaps? I'd say Extremis is tops followed by the classic red and gold.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 07-03-2014 at 03:53 PM.

In between $40-$50 dollars. They are just like the ArtFX ones DC have been doing with their characters. There is also a red and yellow variant. I will try and get both, but if I can only get one it will definitely be the black and gold one.
    nice its not too expensive, I'll make sure I get that and post pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think I've been reading for about that long or a little longer myself, probably about 30-35 years.

Iron fans, which armors are the best? Maybe an inpromptu poll perhaps? I'd say Extremis is tops followed by the classic red and gold.
    Yes you could make a thread
    We need better comics