Page 9 of 232 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Is it time for Joe Casey to finally get a chance at the main title? He always tells a solid story, and really seems to get Tony. He also has a firm grasp on his rogues. I really need to see him get his hands on Tony and just run wild. As far as artists go, I'd like to see Ladronn get a chance on this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is it time for Joe Casey to finally get a chance at the main title? He always tells a solid story, and really seems to get Tony. He also has a firm grasp on his rogues. I really need to see him get his hands on Tony and just run wild. As far as artists go, I'd like to see Ladronn get a chance on this book.
    Very good suggestion. I've enjoyed everything Joe Casey has written with Tony in it. I would like to see either Casey or Peter David get a shot at writing Tony.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Looking forward to Tony showing up in Cap. The art looks great.

Looks like Tony has another secret. Between this, Secret Origin and Original Sin. Tony is going to be secreted out lol. AXIS does look to be pretty cool though. The Avengers and the X-Men against the bad guys. Tony is looking to be big in this event to (which is smart for Marvel). Which is awesome. Here is what's coming in October!
    http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/07/14...licitations-r/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-15-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Sounds like another event where Tony is the one mucking things up! Civil War and his Registration, Secret Invasion and him being infected, AvX and him making the Phoenix Five and now this time he has a 'dark secret'! haha
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Fantastic Member

I agree on the armor loved Extremis then the classic red and gold . The new colors are pretty cool to black and gold . How did you find the ring story ? Found it a little confusing , kinda got lost might have to re read the last few.

How do my fellow Iron Man fans feel about this new "Superior" Iron Man route Marvel is taking our hero down? Let's discuss. Also is Henry Hellrung still on the west coast. He's always had Tony's back and would love to see him more.

I hope it's just the regular Tony not someone in his body and that armor sucks lol
    We need better comics

Does anyone know if Tony was in Fantastic Four #7 or Captain America #22?

Here is a new interview with the Superior Iron Man team. After you read it, can someone tell me when was the Humility era for Tony?! LOL!
    http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/7...erior_iron_man
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-30-2014 at 10:49 PM.

The close up shot actually makes this look good
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post

The close up shot actually makes this look good
    Yes it does look pretty cool!

BANNED

Doesn't anyone remember the LAST TIME Tony had the Extremis powering him up and how that turned out ?