Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heck yeah I'm getting this. I've loved everything Jay has done. But I have missed him writing a superhero team. Copperhead is fantastic, and this looks like it's going to be good too. Can't wait!
    Writer of Lore and Legends for Mice Templar.

I'm in! This intrigues me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent John Bishop View Post
    Yeah, "Sabrina" looked really cool, but since I have less of a connection with those characters having not read archie prior to afterlife, I was not sure it was for me.

"Mercenary Sea" sounds awesome. I didn't love Five Ghosts, but I can see the appeal when you describe it that way. Brubaker's stuff is really fun, but most it's stuff I'll catch up on once it's finished (somehow as good as Velvet is, I don't mind missing it). Same deal with Alex +Ada. Everyone loves it, so I figure I'll catch up when it's all collected.

Now I am off to see if I can get my grubby hands on a copy of Mercenary sea.

That's a good choice! Hope you find it and enjoy it!

So this book just ended abruptly. Did anyone here follow it to the end? I enjoyed it and really thought it was going to be the next Invincible. I am sad to see this one go, but at least they got to do a jumbo sized final issue and give us lots of closure. RIP another good book lost before its time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    So this book just ended abruptly. Did anyone here follow it to the end? I enjoyed it and really thought it was going to be the next Invincible. I am sad to see this one go, but at least they got to do a jumbo sized final issue and give us lots of closure. RIP another good book lost before its time.
    I was disappointed that it came to an end, I agree with you in thinking it would be the next Invincible. It's such a shame that more people didn't give it a try to keep sales up, it was very enjoyable, well written and drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    I can't believe this book got cancelled it's criminal, an intriguing well balanced set of characters, superb art / story & nobody read it? It's gutting to see a title this good get ignored by the same people who flock to the inferior higher priced output of the big two!.... Oh well at least we still have Invincible.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I was interested in this mostly because of Faerber's work on Copperhead, but wanted to wait to read it in a trade. That's too bad it ended too soon. I'll be getting the trade paperback for sure when it comes out.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

I don't know why but some of the promo stuff I have seen for SI makes me think that we could see another "mini arch" of this title. I am hoping that is the case and we will get to see more of this title and that they have plans for it rather than it just getting cancelled and ending.