Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

where does this image come from? I like it, though I'm not sold on the design of the bracers.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I really want this as her main armor. I LOVE IT!

WOW!!!!!! That is just downright delicious! I hope DC mandates that to be Diana's costume in all of the books she's currently appearing in.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Love it as well! Can't this be her armor from now on instead of being only for this arc? Plus, I like how Fabok draws Diana.
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

BANNED

the bracelets I prefer the original design, and drop the sword. the design is a little to busy here. it's almost ww doing a captain america impression

I don't like the breastplate. The rest is great, but without shield as standard gear, please.

Anyway, there's still no solicits for Wonder Woman '77
    I thought the paper edition would come out january or february
    We better look out for the digital solicits in comixology.
    Last edited by Vonter Voman; 11-19-2014 at 07:54 AM.

I like it, except for the bracelets.

I remember Chiang saying that he proposed the WW breastplate but Lee and Johns insisted on the eagle. Which i dont like. Why not use the WW which is special and spefic to her? Why the freaking eagle? Cashing in on america's fascination with it?

And yeah i hate the new bracelets as well. They remind me of Captain America's latest suits, as if WW didnt already look like she shops from the same stores as he does. The skirt is fine.

The eagle is one of Zeus' symbols

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I remember Chiang saying that he proposed the WW breastplate but Lee and Johns insisted on the eagle. Which i dont like. Why not use the WW which is special and spefic to her? Why the freaking eagle? Cashing in on america's fascination with it?

And yeah i hate the new bracelets as well. They remind me of Captain America's latest suits, as if WW didnt already look like she shops from the same stores as he does. The skirt is fine.

That's strange considering that Chiang said in an interview that he wanted her permanent costume to be the armor from his run with the eagle-emblem on it. Maybe he changed his mind at some point?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk80 View Post
    The eagle is one of Zeus' symbols
    So? Diana doesnt care about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    That's strange considering that Chiang said in an interview that he wanted her permanent costume to be the armor from his run with the eagle-emblem on it. Maybe he changed his mind at some point?
    I cant remember exactly how it went. Maybe it was Johns who said it. In any case i dont see the point of the eagle, it's generic as hell, while the WW is pretty special and different. It could be her emblem the way the S is for Superman. I mean it already is... but...

So? Diana doesnt care about him.
    You asked why those geniuses wanted the eagle, not why she should wear the eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk80 View Post
    You asked why those geniuses wanted the eagle, not why she should wear the eagle.
    I dont think they were thinking about Zeus. If they were, they'd know that Diana doesnt care for him or his symbols. It probably looked cooler to them, and there's always America's fascination with everything related to the Roman empire, like its eagles.

I dont think they were thinking about Zeus. If they were, they'd know that Diana doesnt care for him or his symbols. It probably looked cooler to them, and there's always America's fascination with everything related to the Roman empire, like its eagles.
    You are probably right...