Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Why because of Jaime Fox? Nothing that I have heard. Amazing Spider-Man 2's come and gone so I don't think Marvels doing any electro promotion at least from the comics side.

Do they even use Electro in the comics nowadays?
    He's currently appearing in Punisher working for AIM who loaned him out to a drug cartel who've stepped their game up so to speak( I guess until Slott gets things back in order )

If they were to make a new Electro( 616 or Ultimate ) I would hope they would kinda think like a evil version of Static in that he uses his brain and thinks up new ways to use his powers like a evil genius boss, Max Dillion tends to stumble into learning new tricks years apart thanks to writers thinking it up only for the next one to drop it

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Compared to, say, Ultimate Spider-Man, where he didn't put on the costume for a couple issues...
    His own costume yeah, it was in bad taste for him to be running around in Peter's costume( store bought or not ) and it would have been weird if he just suddenly just got a new costume as folks at that point had been complaining that he was getting the keys to the kingdom out the gate
    Last edited by Smoov-E; 05-01-2014 at 10:18 AM.