Page 131 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 31811211271281291301311321331341351411812316311131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 35047
    Extraordinary Member

The movie execs aren't going to give Hart his due until he makes money in a movie that they believe White people will see. Now, I'm sure there were plenty of people of all kinds who saw Ride Along and Think Like A Man.

But in their worldview, it won't be until Hart makes his Trading Places/Men In Black/Silver Streak buddy movie with a White Actor that it counts.

In fact, the only reason I figure it hasn't happened yet is probably once they do that and the buddy movie hits, the Studios are going to have to really pay him then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    The movie execs aren't going to give Hart his due until he makes money in a movie that they believe White people will see. Now, I'm sure there were plenty of people of all kinds who saw Ride Along and Think Like A Man.

But in their worldview, it won't be until Hart makes his Trading Places/Men In Black/Silver Streak buddy movie with a White Actor that it counts.

In fact, the only reason I figure it hasn't happened yet is probably once they do that and the buddy movie hits, the Studios are going to have to really pay him then.
    Kevin Hart in a Beverly Hills Cop remake.

Problem Solved.

I dare you to watch this vid and not give it the most epic of face palms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN1-E...FF8D3CED4DB6CA

I like Grace Randolph but this is some world class whitesplaining right here...

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Kevin Hart in a Beverly Hills Cop remake.

Problem Solved.
    From what I read Eddie Murphy is working Beverly Hills Cop 4 which is due out in 2016.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Daniel Sunjata is that dude on Graceland, but more importantly

BEST RED RANGER EVER, BRANDON JAY McCLAREN, is back and we might find out what his deal is, though I hope SPOILERS he is not crazy stalking his ex but the way he was chilling at his kid's soccer game last season? Fingers crossed

Back to Sunjata though, homeboy has been toeing the line as a good guy making hard decisions but SPOILERS

WILL HE FIND THE LOST TAPE OF HIM KILLING THAT FBI GUY?

You guys should be watching Graceland, it's a fun show, and even though I'm stunning hard for JACK LANDORS, the whole cast is great
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-23-2014 at 12:42 AM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Formerly Ballard Blues RoxanneBluePots's Avatar

If I had TV, I'd be watching Graceland, probably. Is it on DVD?

BANNED

Oh come now u dont need tv to watch tv shows

Quote Originally Posted by RoxanneBluePots View Post
    If I had TV, I'd be watching Graceland, probably. Is it on DVD?
    I don't think so, but USA has episodes from season 1 on their site IIRC
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I dare you to watch this vid and not give it the most epic of face palms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN1-E...FF8D3CED4DB6CA

I like Grace Randolph but this is some world class whitesplaining right here...
    I wholeheartedly agree but the truth is that Grace Randolph is a white woman who has ALWAYS come off like that. She has always struck me as one of those white liberals who cop pleas for white privilege and white supremacy.

"Oh they are so angry!"

"Noone calls movies with an all-white cast a white movie because everyone goes to see those movies. Only black people see black movies which is why they are called black movies."

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

He's supposed to be making a movie with Will Ferrell.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

BANNED

His next flick has him teamed up with a white guy
    http://youtu.be/KG5CnCgnplU

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree but the truth is that Grace Randolph is a white woman who has ALWAYS come off like that. She has always struck me as one of those white liberals who cop pleas for white privilege and white supremacy.

"Oh they are so angry!"

"Noone calls movies with an all-white cast a white movie because everyone goes to see those movies. Only black people see black movies which is why they are called black movies."

"The only color hollywood cares about is green" I didn't facepalm but I let out a big ted kord laugh.

I got off put in the first sentence saying that the anger might be a problem lol.

BANNED

Is any1 here watching d nu TNT series MURDER IN D 1ST?

I've heard about that show, but I fully expect it to be canceled by the end of the month.....