Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    The Tamir Rice verdict is exactly what I expected.

The US continue to disappoint.
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/TamirRice?src=tren

They are having a field day.

The fact is that if my white child did the same thing as #TamirRice he'd just end up w/ a funny story to tell at parties #NoJusticeforTamir

Excuse Mr. @POTUS I know you busy protecting white supremacy and all, but if you had a son he'd look like #TamirRice
    And the writer of Black Panther-

Ta-Nehisi CoatesVerified account ‏@tanehisicoates 1h1 hour ago
    Man. What kind of day are you having if you are the dude who called the police? #TamirRice

ANd yes someone posted a picture of the guy and said this-
    Here is the gun #TamirRice pointed at the cops. Looks like a toy? Point that at me and I'll shoot you, too
    And folks are letting him have it.

Sorry that does not excuse pulling up that close to him and shooting in 2 seconds and lying that you ordered him 3 times to stand down.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Just saw the verdict...

At this point, I've gone from feeling some anger the past few years to just getting really annoyed at it all. It's frustrating.
    Going by Twitter it looks like a lot of folks especially whites are frustrated by this as well.

Because now we are seeing too many of these shootings and folks are lieing or trying to cover it up.

BANNED

Because its hard even for the worst of them to justify shooting a kid...glad to see once again Open Carry and 2nd Amendment doesnt apply to Black People

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P. Sartre View Post
    Christ, this is a practially a Cinemax late night show now.

Just go all the way with and I'll have more respect for y'all.
    Yoooo Johnny! Johnny boy!
    Good to see you! Ever check out Holyland? What you think of Parasyte getting an anime adaptation like 20 years later?
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Going by Twitter it looks like a lot of folks especially whites are frustrated by this as well.
    Because it is a kid and a toy gun. It isn't Mr. mcThug with a criminal record where people have the mentality of, "well, he was a criminal, who cares?"

Really hard to justify pulling up to a 12 year old and blowing him away. I don't even care if he had a real gun man... wouldn't you at least hesitate to blow a kid away?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Just saw the verdict...

At this point, I've gone from feeling some anger the past few years to just getting really annoyed at it all. It's frustrating.
    I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed, we keep saying black lives matter, but it continues to fall on deaf ears, or worse, they say all lives matter and call us the real racists.

I was on twitter use @blackrepublican's page to see what I could learn about the decision....wow this was bullshit. The dispatcher KNEW it wasn't a real gun and DIDNT TELL the cops dispatched. THEY KNEW IT WAS A CHILD and still sent trigger happy cops

BANNED

So the books and movies are doing their own thing? Or are they connected? It appears that we are almost getting two versions of Finn here.

They're connected but some folks will be happy and some will still hold a grudge

The virdict is what I assumed it would be

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Jesus its spoilers for Civil War already???
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Because it is a kid and a toy gun. It isn't Mr. mcThug with a criminal record where people have the mentality of, "well, he was a criminal, who cares?"

Really hard to justify pulling up to a 12 year old and blowing him away. I don't even care if he had a real gun man... wouldn't you at least hesitate to blow a kid away?

#alllivesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Yoooo Johnny! Johnny boy!
    Good to see you! Ever check out Holyland? What you think of Parasyte getting an anime adaptation like 20 years later?
    Hey!

I have not. And I'm so happy that Parasyte got an anime adaptation. It seemed random for it to get one after all these years.
    http://the9thblog.blogspot.com/

A blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

#alllivesmatter

Tell me about it...although to be fair to Burger King they did come out and say the Chicago PD deleted Security Cam Footage so they cool I guess.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Angry

Those mofos that say "All lives matter", while implying Black lives don't can GTFOHWTBS!

And they hire an "emotionally unstable" mofo even after all the red flags. SMDH.
    Last edited by WAKANDA FOREVER!; 12-28-2015 at 07:33 PM. Reason: TAMIR RICE!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I was on twitter use @blackrepublican's page to see what I could learn about the decision....wow this was bullshit. The dispatcher KNEW it wasn't a real gun and DIDNT TELL the cops dispatched. THEY KNEW IT WAS A CHILD and still sent trigger happy cops
    And that is who they are trying to blame.

Help us all there is more footage-

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01...thought-video/

Video has been deleted.

Clearly all lives DON'T matter but as long as we rationalize the extrajudicial killing of children I guess #AllLiesMatter. #TamirRice

Orlando Jones
    Last edited by skyvolt2000; 12-28-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

#alllivesmatter

A LOT of folks were upset about that. The ting is that judge who let him go retired as soon as it was over. Nobody defended that.