Page 1001 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199799899910001001100210031004100510111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 35047

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I don't know.

Personally Dragonball Z wouldn't have been improved by killing off Tien, Krillin and Yamcha during the Cell Saga.

I like all those guys even if they are useless now.
    Dragonball Z itself should have ended at the Cell Saga. The Buu saga had it's moments, but you can tell it was running out of steam.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Dragonball Z itself should have ended at the Cell Saga. The Buu saga had it's moments, but you can tell it was running out of steam.
    Toriyama dilerberately went back to doing more jokey, lighter hearted stuff like Dragonball for the Buy saga.

From what I've seen from Battle of the Gods and what I've heard about Super he's not trying do anything as serious as the Android/Cell saga anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I liked it. It's about this superhero named Saitama who beats all his opponents with one punch. He's bored with being the strongest and needs a challenge.
    Sounds pretty straight forward and enjoyable. I'll have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I don't know.

Personally Dragonball Z wouldn't have been improved by killing off Tien, Krillin and Yamcha during the Cell Saga.

I like all those guys even if they are useless now.
    I would have preferred if Goku had stayed dead at least. I liked the idea of Gohan being able to surpass his dad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    What do you think of High school of the Dead?
    Oh I don't think I've heard of this before, new series to check out! LOL. What's it about?

So Cass Cain already has the haters out with pitch forks for her debut fight against Grayson. Why am I not surprised?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So Cass Cain already has the haters out with pitch forks for her debut fight against Grayson. Why am I not surprised?
    It's like they don't know who Cassandra Cain is. You aren't winning many straight up H2H fights with her, it's a key trait.

I would have preferred if Goku had stayed dead at least. I liked the idea of Gohan being able to surpass his dad.
    According to internet rumor that was the original but Goku's immense popularity won out. Of course that's just a rumor so who knows. I just wish Gohan had some better showings post Cell saga.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    According to internet rumor that was the original but Goku's immense popularity won out. Of course that's just a rumor so who knows. I just wish Gohan had some better showings post Cell saga.
    Yeah, that's how I feel too. Of course, what Gohan went through was nowhere near as bad as what happened to Tien, Yamcha and Krillin.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    It's like they don't know who Cassandra Cain is. You aren't winning many straight up H2H fights with her, it's a key trait.
    Someone actually tried to argue that Dick punching out Midnighter was more earned.

What I find wierd about the "Cass is a total mary sue" arguments is that these people ignore how she's outclassed in pretty much every area that has nothing to do with combat by not just other members of the Bat-family but everyone else in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    In a straight up hand to hand fight Cassandra is gonna mop the floor with any of the other Bat proteges.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. Of course, what Gohan went through was nowhere near as bad as what happened to Tien, Yamcha and Krillin.
    Oh no doubt about Tien and Krillin, though Krillin did marry 18 so there's that. Now I don't know what this Yamcha that you mentioned but it sounds disappointing. Like a guy who hasn't had a major win since the previous serious or like a guy who's death has been immortalized in figure form.

I'd like Yamcha more (Tien's alright, and I've always loved Krillin) if he didn't seem like "That Guy". You know, like the one that you knew in High School that was marginally cooler than most, but when you see him again, he's done nothing?

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'd like Yamcha more (Tien's alright, and I've always loved Krillin) if he didn't seem like "That Guy". You know, like the one that you knew in High School that was marginally cooler than most, but when you see him again, he's done nothing?

. I thought the wolf Fang fist was the coolest thing ever when I was a child lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    . I thought the wolf Fang fist was the coolest thing ever when I was a child lol
    It's a more unique move than the numerous explosions and energy beams the show used that were near indistinguishable from each other.