I'm trying to decide whether I want to trade Fallout 4 in or wait for the DLC. The game is pretty to look at but Fallout 3 was a better and more interesting game.

Honestly I felt Oblivion was superior to Skyrim as well, maybe the Bethesda magic has diminishing returns for me.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Watch till the end

Any of you guys try The Division beta? Not impressed. It's mostly a sparsely populated New York, with combat ripped from The Last of Us. Which IMO looks much better.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    It makes me worried if they are running out of ideas as this is a tired tv trope...

Not hating on it but just wondering.
    Well in the comics , Rick is with Andrea and they grew close due to surviving so long together and the losses they seemed to share. I had thought the TV series would pair Rick and Maggie next season. But I am pretty cool with this. As some have said Michonne and Rick started off not as close. In fact Rick nearly gave Michonne back to the Governor but it was the vote of confidence from Carl that stopped it.

Then they became slow friends and fought together a lot. People always wondered if as friends they would come together. The actress who plays Michonne said her and Rick lived together since they got to Alexandria. She would push Rick to be the man we'd see slowly welcome the people to his side as she brings up. When she sees Rick save a man and bring him back recently , it helped make her feelings for him grow.

If they had paired the two up last year or the year before , I'd have said it was rushed. But it works. They were close comrades who fought together so long , they grew attracted to each other.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Any of you guys try The Division beta? Not impressed. It's mostly a sparsely populated New York, with combat ripped from The Last of Us. Which IMO looks much better.
    Im skipping it and saving my money for uncharted 4

Extraordinary Member

Off and on but I'm really not a fan of the PS4 interface for that game, plus lack of voice chat is annoying since I don't hook a keyboard up to my PS.
    I've heard that you can enable Voice Party Chat for PS4 players in Final Fantasy 14 but not general voice chat.

So you could only use it in either dungeons or raids.

And even then you could only talk to other PS4 users.

BANNED

I'm trying to decide whether I want to trade Fallout 4 in or wait for the DLC. The game is pretty to look at but Fallout 3 was a better and more interesting game.

Honestly I felt Oblivion was superior to Skyrim as well, maybe the Bethesda magic has diminishing returns for me.
    I wish Fallout had some kind've multiplayer function.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    man this makes me not want to get a ps4..

Are all the games like this now?
    Nope.

There's a wide variety of games and gamers to interact with.

I've teamed up with Spear of Bashenga to play Destiny on more than one occasion.

Apparently SFV's launch week sales were very disappointing outside of preorders.

On steam it sold around 100 k copies, much less than anticipated and in the UK, it sold less physical copies than vanilla SFIV on PS3

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yet they have no trouble doing it to us.

Yet they have no trouble justifying not using us in stuff.

You can be called racist when you can justify tossing money at white guys who keep FAILING at movies and give minorities a heard time at getting funding. Even to the point of making them add WHITES to their as a certain "War Machine" actor learned recently.

You can be called racist when you can toss out failed white lead series and come up with 50 excuses to not use minorities. You got more fans at Dc & Marvel demanding minorities be remove from books so they can get more white lead book made that they won't read.

And then you got folks who will get mad that some people want decent books with minorities they love to read about. If you will only read a book where John Stewart is the lead and ignore Midnighter-you don't care about diversity.

Isn't it funny they will say that YET have no issue REFUSING to read books with characters they don't like.

Or will scream DC is a business. SOOOO if Dc is a business shouldn't you be fighting with their more successful minorities?

Cassandra Cain
    Static
    Jaime Reyes
    Vixen
    John Stewart
    Dr Light

Instead of Baby Doomsday, Fake Power Girl, Ghetto Wally West, Dr. Fate, Jessica Cruz, Simon Baz, Duke Thomas and friends? Who have all gotten their behinds handed to them by Miles, Ms Marvel and even Archie?
    "tossing money at white guys who keep FAILING at movies"

I thought the consensus here was that Daniel Craig was making good money for the suits, and that this is why they want him back. If that's the case, why should the suits cast Idris Elba in the part, just because some fans, *maybe* not even exclusively black fans, want it?

I say *maybe* because I think it highly possible that most Asian Bond-fans would like to see an Asian Bond, for example. Michelle Yeoh claimed (maybe not seriously) that when she was tapped for TOMORROW NEVER DIES, she assumed she'd be playing a kickass female Asian Bond.

I don't doubt that a lot of white readers didn't go out of their way to buy the New 52 Batgirl book just because it displaced the Cassandra Cain version. But by the same example, how can anyone promise that a new book about Vixen would sell to POC readers across the board? Maybe Asian comics readers don't really dependably support black character-books. Maybe they wouldn't even support a Doctor Light book, given that some might find the character terminally dull. Maybe some of them are Chinese and are tired of seeing so many Japanese characters in the media. Who knows? You don't, I don't, nobody knows. That's why the imputation of racism is wrong.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    "tossing money at white guys who keep FAILING at movies"

I thought the consensus here was that Daniel Craig was making good money for the suits, and that this is why they want him back. If that's the case, why should the suits cast Idris Elba in the part, just because some fans, *maybe* not even exclusively black fans, want it?

I say *maybe* because I think it highly possible that most Asian Bond-fans would like to see an Asian Bond, for example. Michelle Yeoh claimed (maybe not seriously) that when she was tapped for TOMORROW NEVER DIES, she assumed she'd be playing a kickass female Asian Bond.

I don't doubt that a lot of white readers didn't go out of their way to buy the New 52 Batgirl book just because it displaced the Cassandra Cain version. But by the same example, how can anyone promise that a new book about Vixen would sell to POC readers across the board? Maybe Asian comics readers don't really dependably support black character-books. Maybe they wouldn't even support a Doctor Light book, given that some might find the character terminally dull. Maybe some of them are Chinese and are tired of seeing so many Japanese characters in the media. Who knows? You don't, I don't, nobody knows. That's why the imputation of racism is wrong.
    Not sure but he might be talking about Ryan Reynolds who's been dropping bombs and been box-office cyanide for about 20yrs now. Until Deadpool which is his first hit in a long career, yeah if he was black or non-white his career would have been over a VERY long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Not sure but he might be talking about Ryan Reynolds who's been dropping bombs and been box-office cyanide for about 20yrs now. Until Deadpool which is his first hit in a long career, yeah if he was black or non-white his career would have been over a VERY long time ago.

Ryan Reynolds actually wasn't box office poison there til the last couple years. In fact his films the last 15 years (he hit on Van Wilder that basically launched his film career). In fact his career has a number of hit films from Van Wilder , Amityville Horror, Smokin Aces , The Proposal and Waiting. He does have his bombs of course.

The In-Laws - Bomb (2003)
    Fireflies in the Garden - Bomb (made in 2008 , finally released in 2011)
    Green Lantern - Bomb (2011)
    R.I.P.D - Bomb (2013)
    Selfless - Bomb (2015)

Now a lot of Reynolds film list is small indie films like Mississippi Grind or The Voices. Which I think hurts Reynolds a lot and the last 6 years his career with those is ...a number of small films he's done as well as cameo's and animated voice roles. But as far as being box office poison ....well he's not. The guy isn't some huge star , but Deadpool will be his biggest most successful film and it gives him a career jolt again. One he hasn't had since from looking ...since Safe House with Denzel back in 2011.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ryan Reynolds actually wasn't box office poison there til the last couple years. In fact his films the last 15 years (he hit on Van Wilder that basically launched his film career). In fact his career has a number of hit films from Van Wilder , Amityville Horror, Smokin Aces , The Proposal and Waiting. He does have his bombs of course.

The In-Laws - Bomb (2003)
    Fireflies in the Garden - Bomb (made in 2008 , finally released in 2011)
    Green Lantern - Bomb (2011)
    R.I.P.D - Bomb (2013)
    Selfless - Bomb (2015)

Now a lot of Reynolds film list is small indie films like Mississippi Grind or The Voices. Which I think hurts Reynolds a lot and the last 6 years his career with those is ...a number of small films he's done as well as cameo's and animated voice roles. But as far as being box office poison ....well he's not. The guy isn't some huge star , but Deadpool will be his biggest most successful film and it gives him a career jolt again. One he hasn't had since from looking ...since Safe House with Denzel back in 2011.
    Ah okay but still those bombs alone would have ended his career most likely if he were non-white just sayin. He's been given a whole lot of chances and big movies despite his bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

For those who haven't watched Walking Dead in a long while , the relationship many fans have dreamed over for a couple years has happened. Yes folks , Rick Grimes and Michonne have hooked up finally. People went crazy of course and one lady who has shown up on Talking Dead has brought this up for a year or two and when it happened she went freaking insane over it.
    That lady is actress and Walking Dead superfan Yvette Nicole Brown, who used to be on Community. She loves the show so much that she takes notes during the show and then refers to them after the show when discussing it online.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Ah okay but still those bombs alone would have ended his career most likely if he were non-white just sayin. He's been given a whole lot of chances and big movies despite his bombs.
    Well without Deadpool , Reynolds likely would be in a spot. His last 2 films the last 3 years have bombed. If he didn't get this one and a hit from it...he'd be in Ben Affleck territory where he had to become a director and do his own scripts to rebound. Ben was able to write The Town and save his career. Now after being on a roll he's doing ...Batman.

I detailed Wesley Snipes career and he hit that wall. He does mostly direct to home video releases ala Steven Seagle. So maybe Snipes needs to do an outside the box move. Go get cast for a comedy series. Do an outside the box role. It may click and help.