BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    wait...they are STILL doign flash backs??
    Final year.
    At the end of this year's flashbacks (which feature Dolph Lundgren acting) he's supposed to be roughly at the start of season 1.

BANNED

man, Ms. Tomi is using these brother's like a fiddle to boost her profile.
    Call them negros. They aint Brothas. But yeah amazing how so many woke brothas fall apart when confronted with a hot white chick.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Call them negros. They aint Brothas. But yeah amazing how so many woke brothas fall apart when confronted with a hot white chick.
    How 'bout colored fellows. I think part of Charlamane's(sp) point is lost because he's holding contrast to this blonde but he's right in that there is no shortage of sistas on social/new media and ideally there should/could be one to gain prominence just like this simple bih from the right is doing, except to do it for the right reason. I have to assume they're out there however I guess they just likely lack large scale promotion or platform. Which is tough because w/ the blonde there's a lot to verbal theater to appeal to the mouth breathers. That said I think Charlamane is still an *******.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I saw the full interview between Trevor Noah and Tomi Lahren. The internet said he shredded her, but he didn't. He just didn't lose his temper and go off on her like she expected. He asked her the same questions and she didn't really answer it. She pissed the crowd off, but not him. She's full of self righteous anger, she says he doesn't see color, but loves lecturing black people about how we're protesting wrong.

Have any of you guys also noticed that a lot of these high profile female republicans are blonde? Tomi Lahren, Meghan Kelly, Gretchen Carlson, Elisabeth Hasslebeck, Ann Coulter, KellyAnne Conway. All blondes. Ana Navaro is the only brunette I can immediately think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I saw the full interview between Trevor Noah and Tomi Lahren. The internet said he shredded her, but he didn't. He just didn't lose his temper and go off on her like she expected. He asked her the same questions and she didn't really answer it. She pissed the crowd off, but not him. She's full of self righteous anger, she says he doesn't see color, but loves lecturing black people about how we're protesting wrong.
    But it worked. She boosted her profile once again. She came out smellin like cupcakes.

Trevor is just too... idk... soft? is that the right word?

Have any of you guys also noticed that a lot of these high profile female republicans are blonde? Tomi Lahren, Meghan Kelly, Gretchen Carlson, Elisabeth Hasslebeck, Ann Coulter, KellyAnne Conway. All blondes. Ana Navaro is the only brunette I can immediately think of.
    attractiveness sells. If you couldn't find bikini pics of Tomi, ain't no one would give a ****, she'd just be another LOUD NOISES!!!!!!! conservative pundit.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

But it worked. She boosted her profile once again. She came out smellin like cupcakes.

attractiveness sells. If you couldn't find bikini pics of Tomi, ain't no one would give a ****, she'd just be another LOUD NOISES!!!!!!! conservative pundit.
    People expected Trevor to go after her the way Jon Stuart would have, I suppose, but he's only hosted the daily show for about a year or so, and it took years for Stuart to find his stride. I think she was going to come out smelling like roses no matter what. She's a troll, trolls can't be reasoned with.

Invincible Member

I blame Roger Ailes from Fox. He really likes that look...

Extraordinary Member

People expected Trevor to go after her the way Jon Stuart would have, I suppose, but he's only hosted the daily show for about a year or so, and it took years for Stuart to find his stride. I think she was going to come out smelling like roses no matter what. She's a troll, trolls can't be reasoned with.
    True.

Let's face it, had Noah gone in and clowned her like say, Paul Mooney would have done, everybody would have been questioning why was he being so mean to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I blame Roger Ailes from Fox. He really likes that look...
    ...I think he likes the look and the feel(s). He was probably Benny Hill with his before the one said anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    True.

Let's face it, had Noah gone in and clowned her like say, Paul Mooney would have done, everybody would have been questioning why was he being so mean to her.
    Mean to her? Had that glorious piece of entertainment happened he'd have been jailed under some obscure Jim Crowish type law that never fell quite of the books.

Cute is what I'd say but since I'm in mixed company (I forget sometimes) I'll say unassuming and pretty much brand new and from South Africa which are not slights perse but It may not even be in him to go hard in the paint like Stewart. I know Stewart had a team of writers but he always came across as being pretty vicious if he had to get into a joanin' match in the back of a public school bus.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    True.

Big Mean Black Man Picks on Poor Little Tomi

Fox News at 9PM
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    ...I think he likes the look and the feel(s). He was probably Benny Hill with his before the one said anything about it.

Mean to her? Had that glorious piece of entertainment happened he'd have been jailed under some obscure Jim Crowish type law that never fell quite of the books.

Cute is what I'd say but since I'm in mixed company (I forget sometimes) I'll say unassuming and pretty much brand new and from South Africa which are not slights perse but It may not even be in him to go hard in the paint like Stewart. I know Stewart had a team of writers but he always came across as being pretty vicious if he had to get into a joanin' match in the back of a public school bus.
    Interviewing is a learned skill like any other and dude's only had this job for like a year.

Dude is still learning the job, IMO.

Even if he has it in him to go hard, I don't see him getting the same kudos for it that Stewart did.

Ultimate Member

She as going to look good no matter what. It got her way more attention than it did Noah.

She can be reasoned with but to do that means her allowing herself to be shown the way. She is not going to do that and lose her fanbase especially not with Trump in office.

I think part of Charlamane's(sp) point is lost because he's holding contrast to this blonde but he's right in that there is no shortage of sistas on social/new media and ideally there should/could be one to gain prominence just like this simple bih from the right is doing, except to do it for the right reason. I have to assume they're out there however I guess they just likely lack large scale promotion or platform. Which is tough because w/ the blonde there's a lot to verbal theater to appeal to the mouth breathers. That said I think Charlamane is still an *******.
    What he talked about does exist. What hurts so many of them is when you limit yourself to only one group.

Sure I can have a show like Tomi Lahren but if I limit to promoting myself to say black twitter or black related programs like Tyler Perry verse or even ABC's Thursday Night. I will miss a large portion of folks who don't lurk in those places.

Oh did anyone read Motor Crush-the book no one wanted to sell because it started a black woman? I enjoyed it along with Reggie & Me.

Or did anyone see Cyborg become the 4th black guy in all of DC's 70+ years to have sex?

S.E. Cupp, Andrea Tantaros. There's two more.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    She as going to look good no matter what. It got her way more attention than it did Noah.

She can be reasoned with but to do that means her allowing herself to be shown the way. She is not going to do that and lose her fanbase especially not with Trump in office.

What he talked about does exist. What hurts so many of them is when you limit yourself to only one group.

Sure I can have a show like Tomi Lahren but if I limit to promoting myself to say black twitter or black related programs like Tyler Perry verse or even ABC's Thursday Night. I will miss a large portion of folks who don't lurk in those places.

Oh did anyone read Motor Crush-the book no one wanted to sell because it started a black woman? I enjoyed it along with Reggie & Me.

Or did anyone see Cyborg become the 4th black guy in all of DC's 70+ years to have sex?

I won't get my comics until this weekend, but I'm actually happy to hear that ( although I'm still probably going to drop the comic).

Feminism Around the World: Canada Chooses Black Rights Activist As First Woman On Their $10 Bill

http://www.themarysue.com/feminism-a...anada-10-bill/