Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Ehh I wouldn't pay much attention to YouTube comments since its nothing but trolls trolling trolls. People on there complain about everything lol

I'm just glad we got Firestorm. What makes you think he's on Superman's side? I mean that'd be cool to me since The Regime needs more members!
    LOL, but those trolls do mean what they say. People thought those who supported Trump was trolls and now he's president. Trolls have a lot of power, they aren't insignificant by any means.

Oh they said so in the up up down down video. They described his fighting style as a long range fighter. I'm actually not too familiar with those so it would be interesting.

What I hope would happen is if they have a skin of Val Zod. That would be awesome!! Also here's hoping for Vixen to come in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    LOL, but those trolls do mean what they say. People thought those who supported Trump was trolls and now he's president. Trolls have a lot of power, they aren't insignificant by any means.

Oh they said so in the up up down down video. They described his fighting style as a long range fighter. I'm actually not too familiar with those so it would be interesting.

What I hope would happen is if they have a skin of Val Zod. That would be awesome!! Also here's hoping for Vixen to come in as well.
    That's true but I still stand by what I said lol. There were YouTube comments on The Judas Contract trailer calling Deathstroke a Deadpool ripoff, confusing Blue Beetle with Cyborg... etc lol

That's cool then, Superman needed another powerful ally! I'm also pulling for Vixen to be included! Her and Static! Oh and El Diablo and Katana from Suicide Squad! All I ask is that the DLC characters aren't from the Batverse!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Ultimate Member

That's true but I still stand by what I said lol. There were YouTube comments on The Judas Contract trailer calling Deathstroke a Deadpool ripoff, confusing Blue Beetle with Cyborg... etc lol

That's cool then, Superman needed another powerful ally! I'm also pulling for Vixen to be included! Her and Static! Oh and El Diablo and Katana from Suicide Squad! All I ask is that the DLC characters aren't from the Batverse!
    You got folks confusing Mosaic with Deadman and are now celebrating the book might be gone.

I have never seen folks put this much effort into complaining about book that they are not reading. And then expect Marvel to pander to them.

I mean if all you hear is I don't like who is on the cover based on skin color or the only character getting complaints is the minority like Injustice or Duke Thomas. You expect any company to listen?

Rumor is that two DLC characters will be guest characters of Spawn and Hellboy

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    wow so it finally happened: the day I finally give half a damn about an Injustice game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    wow so it finally happened: the day I finally give half a damn about an Injustice game.
    I'd be a bit

more excited if Batman were the villain for once

Kid Kaiju and Robbie GHost Rider got added to Future Fight

Cage also got his netflix look
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-14-2017 at 06:56 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Someone needs to tell him to stop.

When has anyone ever succeeded in what he is doing?

Brush off the negaive comments, play up what is good about the series, and move on.

Where are teh Marvel Snipers? Ike too cheap to pay for them?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Kid Kaiju and Robbie GHost Rider got added to Future Fight

Cage also got his netflix look
    Who is Kid Kaiju?

Was he created for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Who is Kid Kaiju?

The Inhuman kid in Monsters Unleashed who can draw monsters and they come alive

Who is Kid Kaiju?

He's debuting in the Monsters Unleashed event, and will be spinning into his own series (which will probably do about as well as the event did, unfortunately).

Edit: Beaten to it by MoS .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's debuting in the Monsters Unleashed event, and will be spinning into his own series (which will probably do about as well as the event did, unfortunately).

Edit: Beaten to it by MoS .
    News to me.

I wasn't paying attention to Unleashed either .

He sounds like he should be hanging out with MoonGirl.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Nice. Get Out has grossed over a hundred million. Jordan Peele is officially moneeeeeey.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

He sounds like he should be hanging out with MoonGirl.
    MG has been helping him out in the book.