Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Last week he asked for money to get a haircut. Some people said they'd send it, so we'll see.
    ...Maaannn, you said that for effect right? Tell me you said that for effect cause if that's true I may have passed away from laughter. My wake is tomorrow.

I had a feeling dude was half a mental patient when his old ass went on about Sali Richardson (I mean she's fine and all but...). Soliciting money for a fade would confirm it and then it's just sad, emoji.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Eme Ikwuakor is apparently one of the few bright spots in Inhumans, according to the reviews.
    https://www.newsarama.com/36221-revi...xperience.html

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I still don't know why y'all pay attention to fools like this.
    The lengths of his self delusion are kinda fascinating at this point.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    ...Maaannn, you said that for effect right? Tell me you said that for effect cause if that's true I may have passed away from laughter. My wake is tomorrow.

I had a feeling dude was half a mental patient when his old ass went on about Sali Richardson (I mean she's fine and all but...). Soliciting money for a fade would confirm it and then it's just sad, emoji.
    It's true. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qAAKQjvJHQ

Extraordinary Member

This is what I'VE been wondering.

edit: why do i post these things?
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Last week he asked for money to get a haircut. Some people said they'd send it, so we'll see.

Wait hold up this cat can't afford a haircut from hocking his mediocre ass books!?!? A pair of ok clippers cost less than $40 and all you need is a bathroom mirror

This dude is on a whole 'notha level

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Wait hold up this cat can't afford a haircut from hocking his mediocre ass books!?!? A pair of ok clippers cost less than $40 and all you need is a bathroom mirror

This dude is on a whole 'notha level
    Doubt if that brother ever paid more than 10 dollars for a haircut in his life and he wants a kickstarter to get his throwback struggle flattop fixed.

This is why we should not have ever let certain folks ever learn that there was even a chance at getting any kind of money free and
    clear just from asking for it on the interwebz.

Peeps will be putting out videos asking for cigarette money next.

Don't let this fool find out that Twitch exists.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Doubt if that brother ever paid more than 10 dollars for a haircut in his life and he wants a kickstarter to get his throwback struggle flattop fixed.

This is why we should not have ever let certain folks ever learn that there was even a chance at getting any kind of money free and

TOO LATE....

https://www.gofundme.com/rebecca-nee...-of-cigarettes

https://www.gofundme.com/gj71s8 (has raise $2700)

Lets face it Gofund and other programs have become the black folk's insurance as a certain youtuber has stated among other things.

When he WANTS to he can make very good points.

However as many have learned that doesn't get you hits to increase your ad revenue form yoututbe (he HINTED on that in one of the hair cut videos).

So we get him on the bandwagon to bash Marvel with the SJW insults. Failing to realize those insults are not based on story content.

It's folks who can't accept POC, LGBT & women doing anything in comics. Because the playing field is no longer one sided.

That is what he doesn't get.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

If he's writing on any form of a computer we're literally seconds away from this horrific scenario

If it were just one movie or one role that'd be one thing but this is part of a pattern where Asian actors can't even seem to get arrested in Hollywood.
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/bum...os-1202541577/

Hasbro is suing DC over the name Bumblebee.
    Hasbro has no problem shitting over black little girls do they...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Have ya'll seen this?

Attachment 53990
    You know how people try to act like Cyborg is some pioneer of representation for physically disabled individuals with prosthetics despite the fact that each time you see him he looks like a robot.

Yeah well that's what I'm reminded of, once again Marvel did it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I want.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I'm not even up Nightwing's butt like some posters here and I feel this actor's looks has failed the Nightwing character, also he surprisingly looks younger than the starfire actress, and do Romani actors not exist or...
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Hasbro has no problem shitting over black little girls do they...

You know how people try to act like Cyborg is some pioneer of representation for physically disabled individuals with prosthetics despite the fact that each time you see him he looks like a robot.

Yeah well that's what I'm reminded of, once again Marvel did it better.

I want.

I'm not even up Nightwing's butt like some posters here and I feel this actor's looks has failed the Nightwing character, also he surprisingly looks younger than the starfire actress, and do Romani actors not exist or...
    I doubt the show makers are even aware of Dick's Romani heritage given how few stories actually reference it. Not to mention the run that introduced that retcon is not fondly remembered. Looks wise, there is no real life person that looks like a superhero comic book character. And The Age difference may not even exist in universe.

As for Misty, she has one cybernetic limb while Vic lost more of his body. That isn't Marvel doing it better, that's Marvel doing it differently

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I doubt anybody involved with the show even knows that there was once this storyline where it was heavily hinted at that Dick is Romani, which DC then immediately almost completely forgot about.

And they are one year apart.

Because I have to keep an eye out for when he posts about Goth?