Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Something that occurred to me: I'm jumping back on Justice League for Priest, so hopefully they don't rush him off the book just so they can give it to Bendis...
    Why would they rush off Priest, both of their writing styles may be different but it still takes a lot of issues to get to the pay off, and I say that as a fan of both... Plus they have a whole Justice Society that they said they were going to do waiting in the wings. I mean if they wanted him on a Justice League title they should boot Orlando off JLA tbh.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Why would they rush off Priest
    Because Bendis sells way more books than Priest.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Why follow people you dislike?
    For the most part I don't. There's maybe one exception, a certain person whose delusions I find fascinating.

But most of the time if one of DiC's videos shows up in my feed, I'll ignore it. I will watch sometimes if something is brought to my attention or if the subject is something I care about or can't pass up.

I do think it's funny that some folks are calling DiC "an alternative news source" with a straight face.
    Last edited by ed2962; 11-08-2017 at 05:07 AM. Reason: i misspelled straight

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So Bendis has signed an exclusive contract with DC after leaving Marvel

https://www.cbr.com/brian-michael-bendis-dc-exclusive/

Should we start being worried about Miles, Riri and Jessica now?
    RiRi is the only one I'd be slightly worried about since she's a support character in Tony's book. Many times new writers like to ignore characters created by the previous writer. Hopefully, she'll end up in The Champions or something.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    That's true. But in particular it has more to do with racism.

It's as if Marvel is giving in to white grievance.
    It's not them giving in. The big characters were always going to come back, that's been the plan from the begining.

There is already a petition out there for Riri, a black female writer wants to write for her and she wants signatures for Marvel.

If these characters are taken care of like Bendis stated and Riri is getting that solo then they should already have a writer picked out but hey people wanting to write for a character is always a good thing.

It wouldn't matter though b/c a Justice League book will sell well no matter the writer.

~~

DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

I would love if people cared enough about Nova Sam and Robbie Ghost rider at this point.

Skyvolt where did u get your info about America trade selling well?

I just checked and the trade just came out in october 18, we wont know how well it did until next well.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 11-07-2017 at 09:31 PM.

BANNED

Would Bendis even want the book under those conditions? Because he's going to look like the bad guy there.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Would Bendis even want the book under those conditions? Because he's going to look like the bad guy there.
    He got uncanny x-men from Gillen, he ia used to that.

I need to correct myself here as well, but I mentioned how the article that introduced Riri garnered 13 millions views, I grossly undervalued her, that article garner 2 billion views and Disney themselves had called Marvel and told them this information.

~~

~~

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    I would love if people cared enough about Nova Sam and Robbie Ghost rider at this point.
    Robbie is being used in other media so he'll be ok for a little while.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I don't think that will happen. I think like a few people have said in a couple other threads that if DC gives Bendis something like Batman or JLA, they'll probably create an additional title for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Robbie is being used in other media so he'll be ok for a little while.
    You mean the show that abc wanted to cancel but Disney say they had to do another season, nah m8 besides that show is awful.

Also if anything happens to Rere it will be the same as Sam, no book and still appear

I want to see Bendis get his own team to work with, where he can pretty much place whoever he wants and have relatively free reign to define the team.

The Outsiders aren't being used right now so give them to him. I think Bendis could make them a big deal. Sort of like "The New Avengers" when they were first announced.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum