Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    He got uncanny x-men from Gillen, he ia used to that.
    He probably outsold Gillian then too.

BANNED

I would love if people cared enough about Nova Sam and Robbie Ghost rider at this point.
    Robbie is supposedly showing up in Champions and Waid has gotten better about using Miles so there’s that, plus going by Legacy #1 Jason Aaron is planning something with him

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I want to see Bendis get his own team to work with, where he can pretty much place whoever he wants and have relatively free reign to define the team.

The Outsiders aren't being used right now so give them to him. I think Bendis could make them a big deal. Sort of like "The New Avengers" when they were first announced.
    The Outsiders would be good for him, Or maybe Titans if Abnett leaves the book. I could see him on green arrow black canary, or even Doom Patrol if it wasn't a Young Animal title. Someone on reddit suggested the Legion of Superheroes, I nearly had a heart attack. They're not going to kick Priest off JL for Bendis or King off Batman. I can't see him on shazam or any superbooks. He'd be terrible at writing superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    The Outsiders would be good for him, Or maybe Titans if Abnett leaves the book. I could see him on green arrow black canary, or even Doom Patrol if it wasn't a Young Animal title. Someone on reddit suggested the Legion of Superheroes, I nearly had a heart attack. They're not going to kick Priest off JL for Bendis or King off Batman. I can't see him on shazam or any superbooks. He'd be terrible at writing superman.
    Bendis struggles with team books in general.

I just can't even fathom what he could possibly do on the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I disagree. New Avengers was pretty solid until the end of Secret Invasion. Especially the first arc and the one following Civil War.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I think he can do okay with a small teams. The legion's too big, and his guardians run was awful because cosmic stuff is too outside of his wheelhouse. He'll bring a lot of great artists to dc, and he does come up with good ideas, he needs an editor to reign him in. I'm sure they're not going to give him carte blanche like they do with Morrison.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

He got uncanny x-men from Gillen, he ia used to that.
    It was a different situation, though. Gillen had Young Avengers lined up. (That one got cancelled pretty early, though.)

I really hated his Young Avengers book. Just didn't click with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I disagree. New Avengers was pretty solid until the end of Secret Invasion. Especially the first arc and the one following Civil War.

Dark Avengers
    was the best team book Marvel put out this century, imo. I liked the New Avengers run with the Illuminati that Hickman did, but Bendis writing a superhero book starring a bunch of unrepentant psychos was too much fun.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 11-08-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post

Dark Avengers
    was the best team book Marvel put out this century, imo.
    Dark Avengers was a pale imitation of the book it was ripping off: the Warren Ellis Thunderbolts.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It seems that Jonathon Hickman is hinting he too will be going to DC as well. DC is really becoming WCW and signing away folks !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Skyvolt where did u get your info about America trade selling well?

I just checked and the trade just came out in october 18, we wont know how well it did until next well.
    Amazon. It's doing fine on Amazon. She's in the top 150 and that book has been in the top 50 of superhero and/of Marvel sales.

Here is who that horrible book is beating Supergirl, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Titans, Nightwing, Hal Jordan, Jessica & Simon, Cyborg and I can list more. Not just volume one but every released volume.

So somewhere there were folks willing to try this book. Maybe if certain retailers did not have hostile store fronts-those folks might have gone to the store and bought that floppy.

Diversity & Comics won't talk about that.

The anti diversity crowd won't talk about that.

Wildstorm: Michael Cray...

In addition to a team that is entirely minority, Michael's doctor is female/minority/Muslim.

If folks want to support book that features a minority cast, here is a pretty good chance.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

In addition to a team that is entirely minority, Michael's doctor is female/minority/Muslim.

If folks want to support book that features a minority cast, here is a pretty good chance.
    Plus the creative team behind the book.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Plus the creative team behind the book.
    They certainly do not hurt.

Hopefully, folks will give the book a fair chance. The one "Dealbreaker" I can potentially see is what it seems that the book's focus will be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Amazon. It's doing fine on Amazon. She's in the top 150 and that book has been in the top 50 of superhero and/of Marvel sales.

Here is who that horrible book is beating Supergirl, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Titans, Nightwing, Hal Jordan, Jessica & Simon, Cyborg and I can list more. Not just volume one but every released volume.

So somewhere there were folks willing to try this book. Maybe if certain retailers did not have hostile store fronts-those folks might have gone to the store and bought that floppy.

Diversity & Comics won't talk about that.

The anti diversity crowd won't talk about that.
    I don't have first hand knowledge of amazon's site, but sometimes websites 'most popular/bests sellers lists aren't determined strictly by sales. They can figure in searches, views, length of time the product has been for sales, all kinds of things. Those lists are designed to drive sales, not reveal sales data. That being said, it could be a good seller in trade, just take best seller lists with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

You can add Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands to that.