BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Skyvolt the numbers just came out and America trade was #30 in the list. That does not seems like a good spot.
    The number is a bit tainted here on CBR, but #30 is not at all a bad spot in a sales chart for a book like this. I'd even say it is an excellent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The number is a bit tainted here on CBR .
    lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIp-0V6YKfQ

Ultimate Member

Skyvolt the numbers just came out and America trade was #30 in the list. That does not seems like a good spot.
    That is good for HER.

Lets see who she beat-Gwen, Venom, Dr Strange, Jean Grey, Wonder Woman, Ben Riley, Black Panther, Justice League, Saga, Deathstroke, Walking Dead, Swamp Thing and many others with tv shows and movies.

If that is not good enough for you-TOUGH.

I find it more sad that folks are just looking for stuff to attack Marvel for and then wonder why no one wants to visit comic book stores.

I find it sad that Batman has to have a ton of one shots to get DC in top of sales and there is SILENCE on that but we got more folks attacking books with girls of color who are more than **** and azz.

I find it sad more folks want no POC, Inhuman, LGBT & women lead book at Marvel because they don't like them. Yet if Marvel tossed out nothing but straight white male lead books-every single one of them will find an excuse to not buy them. Then will blame blacks because sales have not increased.

I find it sad white guys with ZERO writing experience can get hired and no one questions it. Yet POC with resumes get attacked and ripped to shreds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    What is the issue with Riri WIlliams?

For a book no one reads they sure do seem to know everything about her to trash her and attack Eve Ewing for wanting to write her.

Leading the way for that hate Diversity & Comics guy with Shawn James liking the video.

Like no one can bother to look up her books-I am sure they are in the bloody library.

Same with Miles, Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl. They know allllllllllll bout them yet hate them

Well that sure was a nice speech and all, but yeah i disliked the issues i read of America book and in my opinion i wish Sam Nova or Robbie books were still being push.

Oh well, performance depends on how well it sells afterwards. If there's actual reorders on a regular basis like with Ms. Marvel or Squirrel Girl, then it's doing fine. But if there's little to no action then it's just similar to other Marvel TPBs that have a strong first month release but then don't get reordered often (and there's a LOT of them).

C'est la vie.

Also i noticed some passive agresiveness towards me, i just asked because you made a comment about how well america trade was selling before we even know in which spot she was going to be, that it.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 11-13-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    We got turtles over more female characters ...and I like tmnt.
    I don't think you get to play as all four individually.

I am guessing you swap them out during matches sorta like Yun and Yang.

Captain Ginyu in Dragon Ball FighterZ seem to play the same way.

Gentle is in X-Men Red.

For some reason I thought he died at the end of Doomwar.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Gentle is in X-Men Red.

I don't keep up with the "event" books anymore. Did that last Secret War make changes that could explain his return (assuming he died like you thought)?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I don't keep up with the "event" books anymore. Did that last Secret War make changes that could explain his return (assuming he died like you thought)?
    They never killed him off, I don't think the X-Men were involved that much in secret wars, other than Doom breaking Cyclops' neck. So we've got Jean, Gentle, I think that's namor, Laura's the dead giveaway and presumably nightcrawler, I don't know who the other blacked out person is, maybe Cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    They never killed him off, I don't think the X-Men were involved that much in secret wars, other than Doom breaking Cyclops' neck. So we've got Jean, Gentle, I think that's namor, Laura's the dead giveaway and presumably nightcrawler, I don't know who the other blacked out person is, maybe Cable?
    If you're talking about the bottom right character, the best guess is it's Blink from Age of Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If you're talking about the bottom right character, the best guess is it's Blink from Age of Apocalypse.
    or Dani Moonstar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Gentle is in X-Men Red.

Nope, Storm and X-Men fans just kept making that claim as a dig at Black Panther.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

or Dani Moonstar
    It's a new character created for the book, apparently.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Nope, Storm and X-Men fans just kept making that claim as a dig at Black Panther.

Now they get to triple down on that

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Now they get to triple down on that
    Well for the ones who will read this as they are not happy with the roster. Yet they screamed and attacked Inhuman fans-that they deserve more books because they sell-no matter who is on the cover.

But yeah this will be another weapon use to trash Black Panther and keep his book a stealth Storm book.

And I finally read Riri Williams 1-8. My verdict-she is guilty of being a female of color and being a genius. All that rage about her would not happen if that book was about a smart white male (or Val Richards).

There is no reason for all that rage-she doesn't come off to me as bad as Shawn James, Diversity & Comics and the anti Bendis cult make her. I actually like the book.