Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Me neither, the delineation I can't quite see as an overwhelming positive. I'd add to that I don't think Marvel necessarily NEEDS to do the FF. I think... rather I KNOW, fans get a little too entitled about what they feel they need to see regarding any perceived 'faithful adaptation'. Sure we could use a good Doom but really, the clamor for a MCU FF is something I'm not quite frothing to see.
    Honestly I think you could fit the FF into the MCU a lot easier than you could the X-Men. Either make it a period piece like the first Captain America movie or do an Ant-Man where they were already out of the hero game. Of course when talk of the FF come up it's usually just to get Doom or Galactus. For the X-Men you'd have to do a reboot or some DOFP type timeline screwing to weave them in. Aside from that how would the MCU really benefit from having the X-Men? Does anybody really want to see AVX in live action that much?
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Ultimate Member

People really coming at Black Panther because “Cyborg” wasn’t getting enough support. Honestly.
    SJW Twitter who are making BLACK PANTHER a form of social movement sure have been silent on Cyborg, it's almost like this **** is a front for those "I wasn't proud to be black until Twitter said it was okay" folks

So Twitter has a Cyborg vs Panther war going on. Lead by LOL Black folks.

As if I needed to say it again, I do not claim the blerd community. I do not want anything to do with them. They only care about Black Panther because he fits their Black Twitter agenda and every black comic book character who doesn't do that (Cyborg) has no purpose
    Yet no one answered this question

Name one good Cyborg run. Black Panther has at least one classic run.
    And of course Redjack got involved.

when Cyborg grows up to Black Panther status we can have this talk. Check back in about 50 years.

Cyborg doesn't live on the same continent of value that Black Panther is the king of.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    So Twitter has a Cyborg vs Panther war going on. Lead by LOL Black folks.

Yet no one answered this question

And of course Redjack got involved.
    "Black Twitter Agenda!" "SJW Twitter!"

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

King T'Challa speaks his original language, possesses a rich and vibrant culture and heritage, and was born and lives in the land of his forefathers. His is an extremely advanced technological sovereign nation. If only Cyborg could apply for Wakandan citizenship. * Too bad for the brother.

It's a nonsense comparison anyway. People are way more hyped about Black Panther because he's an actual lead. That's significant. Cyborg, no offense, is an ensemble player. He's part of a team, not a leading man. We've already had black sidekicks or team players in movies before, like Falcon or Storm or even War Machine. That's not really significant.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    It's a nonsense comparison anyway. People are way more hyped about Black Panther because he's an actual lead. That's significant. Cyborg, no offense, is an ensemble player. He's part of a team, not a leading man. We've already had black sidekicks or team players in movies before, like Falcon or Storm or even War Machine. That's not really significant.
    Cyborg still have a solo series or was it cancelled.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    Cyborg still have a solo series or was it cancelled.
    Still on the stands but selling horribly for a founding leaguer. Let's say he is the Black Widow or Hawkeye of DC in comic book sales dept.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Still on the stands but selling horribly for a founding leaguer. Let's say he is the Black Widow or Hawkeye of DC in comic book sales dept.
    Maybe Bendis on the title would generate sales.
    When you lose the rhythm of the drumbeat of god, you are lost from the peace and rhythm of life.

NBC is developing a drama with a mostly Asian cast.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...n-cast-1058264

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    New FBI crime statistics are out

Despite just consisting of 2& of the US population, Jews were the victims of 54% of religiously motivated hate crimes and were the most targeted group in the US

https://twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/s...83318015709184
    That is awful.

To add to that, this is the only stuff that was actually reported.

I try not to think too much about unreported crime directed towards women, children, and minorities.

Astonishing Member

Wow, it's pretty much a k-drama but here in the states. I've watched a kdrama series so much like this one about this girl and her 6 younger siblings who essentially ended up being the heir to some super company. These shows are popular to folks who watch k-drama's, so I'm curious how this one will work.

Astonishing Member

Oh I forgot to mention, two weeks ago I had one of the worst experience ever. I was moving to a new location closer to my work and my ex-roommate at that time recommended me to move my electronics to my car and said I shouldn't trust the movers. So I did, continue cleaning up the apartment in preparation for the move in day the following day. I wake up the next day, decide to move my car to allow the movers to use my parking spot, only to realize that my car was completely gone. My neighbors must had saw me move my stuff, and call their boys to hijack my car. So I had call my roommate, have him take my money and give it to the movers cause I had to do a police report the same time the movers were moving my stuff. Fortunately, the boys were stupid, and decided to use my car for another burglary attempt. The police saw the guys with black plastic bags and they took off. The police didn't catch the guys but at least found my vehicle and stuff. But since this happened at 3:00 Am in the morning, there was no stolen vehicle report. So they impounded my vehicle for reckless abandonment.

They take me to the tow location, the folks try to charge me 250 bucks. But since my vehicle was stolen, they said call the Geico to open a claim and they would pay for it. So I did, explain to them I'm having the worst moving day in moving day history and they open up a claim saying I should get a call back shortly. I don't get a call for hours. Finally I get a call, they said because my deductable is 250 bucks, I would have to pay for towing. I'm like, why couldn't they tell me this back when I first open the claim. So I try to pay it, but then they say the police records still has my vehicle listed as reckless abandonment so I have to pay a 175 dollar fee to the police station. I'm like, what is this scam?! So I ask my roommate to come back down and take me to the police station. We go to the police station, told them the situation, and after a couple hours from them, they were able to remove the fee. My friend takes me back to the towing location, but since it's past 5:00 pm, they charge me an after hours 75 dollar fee on top of the 250. So I pay the fee, my friend takes off, I start the car and it goes to 1 rpm and shuts off, every single time. So I'm stranded at the towing site that's closed, my cell phone was dead, and my friend/roommate gone. So I had to walk 5 miles in 93 degree heat because of course that week we had to have a heat wave to the place where I purchase my car.

Long story short, I ended up being almost homeless on the day I was supposed to move. Fortunately I got to best buy via taxi like 15 minutes before it closed, purchase a power back and a usb c cord which combined cost another 80 bucks, just so I can start making calls.

I felt like I was literally the unluckiest man on that planet that day lol.

The good news from all of this is that I got promoted to engineer at my job, which pushes my salary to upper middle class, not I'm just scared that being single uncle sam is going to kill me in taxes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Wow, it's pretty much a k-drama but here in the states. I've watched a kdrama series so much like this one about this girl and her 6 younger siblings who essentially ended up being the heir to some super company. These shows are popular to folks who watch k-drama's, so I'm curious how this one will work.
    Is this the first American tv drama with a mostly Asian cast? Meaning ongoing, not a tv movie or mini-series. I can't think of another.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Is this the first American tv drama with a mostly Asian cast? Meaning ongoing, not a tv movie or mini-series. I can't think of another.
    I think the first one was like fresh off of the boat on NBC. So this would be a second. However, this would be the first that's more like a k-drama over a american drama.

But Fresh Off the Boat is a sitcom. It was a news story when that show debuted because it had been 20 years since the last sitcom with a majority Asian cast (All American Girl starring Margaret Cho).
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store