Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I want them to get the Fantastic Four and all the characters associated with that property back. But I agree about the mutants.
    I feel that the Fantastic Four would be an easier fit depending on how their inclusion would be handled. The way I see it it could go one of two ways: the FF are a group of retired heroes, in the style of MCU Hank Pym, who are brought back into the fold. Or they could simply do the comic origin set in modern times.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

I would love to see Synch, Everett Thomas, in the MCU. He was a personal favorite back in the day. It was revealed that his favorite hero was Black Panther. Sadly, he was killed off before a team-up could happen. I loved the he was created to simply be an ordinary teen who happened to be a mutant.

He would fit right in the MCU, imo.

I would love for Bishop to be in the MCU, too. He would work in a sci-fi, time travel adventure. Bishop works as a pro-registration operative in the MCU.

I think the Bedlam brothers could work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Given what we know of Fiege, I'd kind of expect a MCU X-men to look kind of like the Harry Potter franchise: 20 year olds playing 16 year olds so they can age them up in franchise (otherwise known as the obvious-ass thing that Fox was too stupid to do until 7 movies in).
    Harry Potter was 12-year olds playing 12-year olds, and aging up like that. Give or take a year.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Harry Potter was 12-year olds playing 12-year olds, and aging up like that. Give or take a year.
    True. That is why I said kind of.

I don't expect them to cast exactly like that when they didn't for Spider Man: Homecoming.

You can't always count on puberty being as kind to your actors as it was to Emma Watson.

P.S.: I haven't heard anybody even mention Deadpool in all this.

Fiege and company aren't gonna make hard R movies. Fiege saw how successful Deadpool was and was still against it.

Marvel Studios want that merch dollar too badly to ever do anything as risky as the Logan and Deadpool movies.

I don't expect Fox to produce a decent Xmen movie except by accident but Deadpool 2 looks good and
    there an even chance that the Gambit movie might be decent.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 12-05-2017 at 08:59 AM.

True. That is why I said kind of.

I don't expect them to cast exactly like that when they didn't for Spider Man: Homecoming.

You can't always count on puberty being as kind to your actors as it was to Emma Watson.

P.S.: I haven't heard anybody even mention Deadpool in all this.

Fiege and company aren't gonna make hard R movies. Fiege saw how successful Deadpool was and was still against it.

Marvel Studios want that merch dollar too badly to ever do anything as risky as the Logan and Deadpool movies.

I don't expect Fox to produce a decent Xmen movie except by accident but Deadpool 2 looks good and
    there an even chance that the Gambit movie might be decent.
    They will just release it under a different banner. Disney as a corporate entity has released hundreds of R-Rated films.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Yeah the new Unbreakable sequel is gonna be released through Touchstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    They will just release it under a different banner. Disney as a corporate entity has released hundreds of R-Rated films.
    Yep, because Tron didn't perform the way they wanted to (it didn't fail, it was just too outside their fantasy comfort zone), they made different studios to release different stuff. Turns out it was Touchstone. They thought Tron would be their star wars.

Also, because Tron: Legacy didn't perform the way they wanted to, coupled with the failure of john carter and tomorrowland, they bought marvel and star wars. I still wish they'd try a flight of the navigator remake, I think it would do well with all of the renewed interest in space travel.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 12-05-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    And it's one of the ones with the most issue.
    Mostly because DC editorial got rid of their most iconic era (NTT), instead of building on it. They also decided to give the JL one of the Titans most iconic minority characters (Cyborg). Plus the fact DC refuses to let Beast Boy and Raven age and the fact DC folded Young Justice into the Teen Titans instead of separating them.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Mostly because DC editorial got rid of their most iconic era (NTT), instead of building on it. They also decided to give the JL one of the Titans most iconic minority characters (Cyborg). Plus the fact DC refuses to let Beast Boy and Raven age and the fact DC folded Young Justice into the Teen Titans instead of separating them.
    Hell they de-aged Raven to be around Beast Boy's age.

NTT era Raven was the same age as Dick, Donna, Vic and the rest with Gar as the "kid" of the group.

As some point she got ret-conned into a high-school kid so Beast Boy could have an age appropriate L.I.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Ain’t much that made Logan and Deadpool R rated anyway, Winter Soldier And Ant-Man got pretty dark at times and nobody batted a eye but swear and show a bit of Renold’s balls and folks believe that Disney would put a end to that

Ultimate Member

I must be the only person who doesn't want this to happen.

Mainly because Fox owns Hulu and I can only assume that if Disney gets Fox everything
    worthwhile on Hulu is going to go onto Disney's new streaming service.

Otherwise I would want this to happen also, but I only see this as ending costing me more money on streaming somehow.
    You are NOT alone.

The folks who really want it (including fake Fantastic Four fans who ONLY cared once someone named Michael B Jordan showed up & bitter Inhuman hating X-Men fans) are the ones who don't want to see Black Panther and others grow.

Who gets TOSSED in the seat if X-Men show up? Carol & Black Panther along with GOTG, Dr Strange & the rest. Who made the X-Men an after thought. Who prevented Marvel from being held hostage by one franchise like DC.

And while X-Men stans would love to see them takeover Marvel-they forget that deal would OPEN up something else in movies.

Avengers vs X-Men. Hopefully with out the flood of Wakanda.

And................Inhumans vs X-Men with Moon Girl & Ms Marvel getting introduced.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Yep, because Tron didn't perform the way they wanted to (it didn't fail, it was just too outside their fantasy comfort zone), they made different studios to release different stuff. Turns out it was Touchstone. They thought Tron would be their star wars.

Also, because Tron: Legacy didn't perform the way they wanted to, coupled with the failure of john carter and tomorrowland, they bought marvel and star wars. I still wish they'd try a flight of the navigator remake, I think it would do well with all of the renewed interest in space travel.
    That was my shit back in the day. I wanted a Puckman.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Ain’t much that made Logan and Deadpool R rated anyway, Winter Soldier And Ant-Man got pretty dark at times and nobody batted a eye but swear and show a bit of Renold’s balls and folks believe that Disney would put a end to that
    There was little, if any, that was dark about Winter Soldier and Ant-Man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There was little, if any, that was dark about Winter Soldier and Ant-Man.

Besides Agent Sitwell getting thrown at a oncoming truck during a car chase in Winter Soldier or body horror death in Ant-Man but yeah Logan is edgy cause there’s swearing and some blood ooooooooooooooooohhhhh