Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Well Arc system does that already, i do wonder what character they will use for the DBFZ since they already used all the note worthy villains, unless they decide to use more characters from super or characters from the movies like Brolly or Cooler.
    I think it's very likely that if the game gets continual season updates, we'll probably get Kefla from Super. The producer even mentioned one of the major reasons for creating Android 21 was the lack of women in the series.

Are yuo talking about Marvel vs Capcom infinite no getting into Evo while Dragon ball figther z made it?

I can only say one thing: HA
    Remember when they tried to say audiences don't remember the X-Men? LOL

Speaking of DLC, I actually have come around on Bethesda's Creation Club because I feel it is a good way to have an alternative form of microtransactions that is actually consumer friendly, actually optional and doesn't turn the game into pay to win. There were issues at first, but the recent releases for fallout 4 have shown they are addressing this

I wrote thoughts on it here if anyone is interested
    http://enthusiast.gg/14227/the-creat...rotransactions

So about Cyborg:

spoilers:
    In Justice League #38, Bruce makes him the new chairman of the Justice League. He also apparently is still a founding member of the team, even though the stuff with the Titans seriously complicates the timeline.
    end of spoilers

Well Arc system does that already, i do wonder what character they will use for the DBFZ since they already used all the note worthy villains, unless they decide to use more characters from super or characters from the movies like Brolly or Cooler.
    The new BlazBlue also announced that two of the most popular characters people were asking for from RWBY will be available as free DLC. If Capcom had made Black Panther and Monster Hunter free DLC I doubt there'd have been as much backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The new BlazBlue also announced that two of the most popular characters people were asking for from RWBY will be available as free DLC. If Capcom had made Black Panther and Monster Hunter free DLC I doubt there'd have been as much backlash.
    That could have worked or they could have put the characters, along with Sigma, in the base roster. Really there was no reason for them not to be given that each character had a role in the story.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 02-07-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

So its come out Disney may have blocked marvel from Evo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So its come out Disney may have blocked marvel from Evo
    Disney just signed a deal to broadcast some EVO stuff this past year...I know they did the Street Fighter and Smash Bros Final this past summer

so that doesn't make a lot of sense....I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Disney just signed a deal to broadcast some EVO stuff this past year...I know they did the Street Fighter and Smash Bros Final this past summer

so that doesn't make a lot of sense....I dunno
    Just going by what Mark Julio implied on twitter. he said there were companies involved in the decision

https://twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/961290418984910848

Just going by what Mark Julio implied on twitter. he said there were companies involved in the decision

https://twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/961290418984910848
    I think people were misinterpreting what was said there. He was saying Disney wasn't supporting the game, which they really weren't. They were after all the ones responsible for the X-Men ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I think people were misinterpreting what was said there. He was saying Disney wasn't supporting the game, which they really weren't. They were after all the ones responsible for the X-Men ban.
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Like you'd have stuff like the Helena Bertinelli Huntress being Roman Catholic but somehow being able to justify being a Punisher type mob killer.

I kinda think it's either pointless at best or offensive at worse if the only type of Catholics you see in Comics are the kind that are
    either always going to confession after their killsprees or beatdowns or just before them.

But their faith never informs the character's decision to NOT use violence.
    I think stories about a character religion could work if they are either a 1 issue or 1 arc thing for characters whose lives dont revolve about religion, because you can easily use religion in stories about Daredevil or Nightcrawler but is really hard to do it to a character that might had never reference religion in their life.

There is going to be so much salt in the comments.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

LOL there is now a conspiracy theory suggesting that Black Panther's huge presale numbers are Disney buying tickets in bulk to create a fake sense of hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    There is going to be so much salt in the comments.
    I didn't even bother with the comments, Batfans are too easy to rile up.