Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    I've seen your posting history. Dumb is the perfect word for it.
    And it's (supposedly) the height of intellectual responsibility that when you can't win an argument based on the original terms that you put forth, you move the goalposts. Happy punting.

I found at least one guy here who still carped at Finn's janitor status as of 12-20-17. Post #32290:

Nobody wants to root for an incompetent space janitor who is inconsequential to the story the movie was telling, and to be honest i don't even think that it had anything to do with Finn but Star Wars as a franchise signals very clearly their audiences which is ok hence the turnout being low
    Also a good example of the faulty logic I described earlier.

So I'm staying out of wrestling groups on facebook, they are becoming too insane. People are accusing anyone who dislikes roman reigns of being a racist now and that's not why everyone hates him

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    But it's the same logic one sees on this thread repeatedly, and meeting hardly any objections: "If I don't like seeing X, it must prove Y."
    No, it's someone saying "I don't like X." And people either agree or disagree. Someone saying they don't like something isn't proof of anything.

Invincible Member

I found at least one guy here who still carped at Finn's janitor status as of 12-20-17. Post #32290:

No, it's not. It's a quote from someone who doesn't like Finn. Now maybe you can infer something about Star Wars from that quote, but it still doesn't prove reverse racism in the Suicide Squad movie.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

And it's (supposedly) the height of intellectual responsibility that when you can't win an argument based on the original terms that you put forth, you move the goalposts. Happy punting.
    You had no argument. And you never had.

Parroting what people say to you do not make an argument. Example, "you move goalposts". What goalpost? I said your comment was dumb from the jump. Nothing changed. Your comments are still dumb. Feel free to ignore me because, after this, I'll totally forget you exist.

Also, you don't punt when you kick a field goal toward goalpost. If you're going to use sayings, at least know what you're talking about.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So I'm staying out of wrestling groups on facebook, they are becoming too insane. People are accusing anyone who dislikes roman reigns of being a racist now and that's not why everyone hates him

I left one because they were telling people to get over Hogan being a racist twat cause you know he made wrestling in the 80’s

That and one dude saw nothing wrong with wanting Cedric Alexander to adopt a thug gimmick so he can be scary like the Usos

1- any 'logic' on your behalf is a false positive out of the gate. As if the bigotry and racism this country was founded on had any semblance of 'logic' to begin with. Twisted,sick or otherwise.

You fail to even back your own contrivance of a claim about this thread. Like, you don't know what 'rife' means so why use it? If you did know what it meant it was still improper. Say I went to your mothers house and I knocked on the screen. She answers and opens the door, I look around and I say, ****, Martha, this place is RIFE with jokers who do nothing but cheerlead (poorly) for the great white way! I'd be wrong see, cause it would be just you there, like that lone post about whateverinthefuck you feel is felt about Finn and how it's indicative of anything larger than an opinion. If you have issue with the nature of the thread then be A man and say so. Don't hide behind hyperbole over your personal hurt feelings.

2- I have to giggle because I feel this is one of the only areas anyone engages you in any real capacity so you lurk as much as possible. Kinda like being a mascott that NOBODY is checking for. A mascott who does the same slip and fall everytime and begs to be proven otherwise.

"Sad", as my Pres. Trump impression goes.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Just found out about this kickstarter this morning, with a little over 2 days left in the campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...sword-theory-1
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Extraordinary Member

Even by Wrestling fan standards that doesn't make a lick of sense.

But reason generally goes out the window whenever Reigns comes up.

I don't care enough about wrestling in general anymore to even mildly dislike him so couldn't tell you who Vince should
    be pushing instead of Reigns if you put a gun to my head.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I left one because they were telling people to get over Hogan being a racist twat cause you know he made wrestling in the 80’s

That and one dude saw nothing wrong with wanting Cedric Alexander to adopt a thug gimmick so he can be scary like the Usos

A lot of groups have some insane folks involved. Its best to ignore them.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

So apparently the scene that implied that two of the Dora Milaje are lesbians was cut from Black Panther. I'm not at all surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    So apparently the scene that implied that two of the Dora Milaje are lesbians was cut from Black Panther. I'm not at all surprised.
    This is that Valkyrie bull all over again. Gotta please those foreign censors, I guess.

Extraordinary Member

It's a good thing for MvC that Arika's Fighting Layer EX isn't out yet because that probably would have made it into Evo as well instead
    of MvC at the rate things are going

They have been planning that reboot/sequel since the original show ended. Complete with the concept of a Female lead. They may even have done a Pilot for an earlier version of that idea.

The only character they would have kept would have been Robert Culp's FBI Agent.

I hope the other 80's kids remember that before they freak the hell out.