Page 2239 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 1239173921392189222922352236223722382239224022412242224322492289 ... LastLast
Results 33,571 to 33,585 of 35047

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    For the past nine months my mom has been battling cancer. My family and I have been hoping, praying and doing everything within our power to get her the best treatment possible. And for a while it looked like she was going to make it. But she didn't. My mom passed today. She was a great woman, wife, mother and friend and will be missed dearly. She fought a long fight but it just seemed to be her time. It's going to be a trying time for my family but I believe we can make it.

You never truly know when a loved one will be taken from you. It truly is important to cherish the moments you have with them.
    My condolences, blasted cancer.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    I put this in the cyborg appreciation thread but I thought I should put it here too in case for those that don't go there.

"Wait a second.....Now that I think about it. Ava was just presented with a movie with the New Gods for DC. Cyborg is pretty much connected to the new gods. Do you think Ava's movie could be about Cyborg, or have Cyborg as a main character?"
    hmm...it's possible there might be a loose connection, but part of me thinks they'll save the good stuff specific to Vic for his solo film ( if it gets made).

For the past nine months my mom has been battling cancer. My family and I have been hoping, praying and doing everything within our power to get her the best treatment possible. And for a while it looked like she was going to make it. But she didn't. My mom passed today. She was a great woman, wife, mother and friend and will be missed dearly. She fought a long fight but it just seemed to be her time. It's going to be a trying time for my family but I believe we can make it.

You never truly know when a loved one will be taken from you. It truly is important to cherish the moments you have with them.
    I'm so sorry, man.

So there's some speculation right now that Marvel may be setting up spoilers:
    Monica Rambeau
    end of spoilers to appear in Phase 4.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Monica Rambeau
    I want her to have a cartoon show! So much more could be done with it and there'd be fewer people crying about "SJW". And if it's popular, it could possibly have a greater generational impact.

Monica Rambeau
    That would be great I guess ...although people already expect that even if most assume she would appear in Captain Marvel.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Her appearing in Captain Marvel would basically screw her out of becoming an Avengers or having a bigger role in the MCU, since chances are it'd just be a one-off.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I want her to have a cartoon show! So much more could be done with it and there'd be fewer people crying about "SJW". And if it's popular, it could possibly have a greater generational impact.
    There are gonna be idiots who cry SJW about everything.

In other news Djimon Honsou is coming back in Captain Marvel.

Invincible Member

In other news Djimon Honsou is coming back in Captain Marvel.

As the above character or someone else?

As the above character or someone else?
    As the character along with Ronan the Accuser.

Ouch.

I really hope Ken Leung gets a better project after all this.

Her appearing in Captain Marvel would basically screw her out of becoming an Avengers or having a bigger role in the MCU, since chances are it'd just be a one-off.

There are gonna be idiots who cry SJW about everything.
    What if they played off the idea that her powers granted her slowed aging?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    As the character along with Ronan the Accuser.
    I'm actually excited about Ronan.

Invincible Member

What if they played off the idea that her powers granted her slowed aging?
    I think the big fear ( at least mine) is that if a character based on Monica shows up in Carol's movie, she'll just be a random black friend as opposed to someone who'll be their own superhero.

But who knows, it's too early start worrying too much...

I'm actually excited about Ronan.
    Me too. He's one of my favorite MCU villains actually.

I think the big fear ( at least mine) is that if a character based on Monica shows up in Carol's movie, she'll just be a random black friend as opposed to someone who'll be their own superhero.

But who knows, it's too early start worrying too much...
    I'd rather it be Random Black Friend [TM] until DeWanda Wise's schedule is more open for her to be Monica in a later movie (or heck her own movie), but I probably won't get my wish.