Page 2269 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 1269176921692219225922652266226722682269227022712272227322792319 ... LastLast
Results 34,021 to 34,035 of 35047
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Kanye made his most ridiculous claim yet.

Lemon rightfully corrected him. Anyone who has ever even opened a history book in grade school could have corrected him.

I can't tell if Kanye's literally a dumb ass, just promoting his album, or on drugs. All three?
    Probably all 3 with a side order of outright clinically insane..

Even the Ghost of Jefferson Davis himself, hopped up on Ghostly Crack would not have claimed Slavery was voluntary.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Well, one rebuff over some low hanging fruit I can't say backs off years of heartfelt coonery. Lemon would lose a challenge to the throne with the herb still in his system AND a vibranium mesh suit to colonizer if you ask me. Van Lathan... who until yesterday I didn't know his name was Van Lathan and was just 'that other brotha on TMZ' all this time, did it one better.

And that TI back and forth isn't even a song. Kanye set performance art backward 50 years or more with all of this. The black delegation has it's work cut out.
    Lemon 2017-2018 is like a completely different person than Lemon Pre-2016. I don't know if he's a Skrull or was freed from the Skrulls but either way I'd rather keep the current version.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

So because I make poor use of my time I was watching Craig of the Creek, charming little show, before work the other day and I believe that a couple of girls featured in this particular episode were lesbians. It was subtle in a way that you would expect from a children's cartoon but not subtle enough that older viewers wouldn't catch it.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    [font=georgia]Well, one rebuff over some low hanging fruit I can't say backs off years of heartfelt coonery. Lemon would lose a challenge to the throne with the herb still in his system AND a vibranium mesh suit to colonizer if you ask me. Van Lathan... who until yesterday I didn't know his name was Van Lathan and was just 'that other brotha on TMZ' all this time, did it one better.
    Van has always been my favorite on TMZ; he calls Harvey out on his shit every time he says something clueless. I'm glad he's getting all this attention for calling Kanye out on his shit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    So because I make poor use of my time I was watching Craig of the Creek, charming little show, before work the other day and I believe that a couple of girls featured in this particular episode were lesbians. It was subtle in a way that you would expect from a children's cartoon but not subtle enough that older viewers wouldn't catch it.
    Children's shows are really progressing as far as LGBT+ content goes. I don't personally watch it, but Steven Universe has female-presenting genderless aliens engaged in relationships and, according to something I found online, have introduced an actual human woman who is gay. A couple of other kid shows are probably doing similar things. It's pretty cool.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'm starting to think that when Don Lemon got drunk last new years eve he really took the heart shape herb.
    I think Lemon is finally fed up. For everything he has said in the past-get moot when you realize that no matter what you DO-folks like Trump still view you as inferior.
    Even when you DO what they ask-you know why don't you make your OWN stuff-they still view you as inferior.
    And your cause gets NO help when guys like Kanye along others enforce the bully pulpit that guys like Trump vent from.

Now to Kanye-You had a choice to be a slave or fight back. Many chose to be slaves because they wanted to LIVE. Plain and simple.
    Especially folks who do not know how to FIGHT or use WEAPONS. In a foreign land that they don't know. There is a reason why they kept blacks from learning and reading.

In fact Kanye didn't say anything that many PROBLACKS have yelled. Yet he gets tossed to the carpet.

I can't tell if Kanye's literally a dumb ass, just promoting his album, or on drugs. All three?
    It's number two.

One thing folks have to understand is many of those clowns do this for attention for a project they are doing.

Diddy spouted out about wanting to buy the Carolina Panthers just as his show on FOX was getting ready to start. Now you haven't heard a PEEP from him as someone else is looking to make a bid.
    Bow Wow-he has a mixtape coming out that BASHES the crap out of Ciara, his baby momma and another ex-girlfriend on May 21. Now all the sudden he talks about suicide and wanting to quit? While still finding time to say Happy birthday to his 7 year old? And after his reality shows ends for the season?
    Drake talking crap to Kendrick Perkins and really going at it-a month before his new album?
    TI slowly resurfacing as his new album and role in Antman 2 is coming out.
    Lavar Ball-instead of trying to start up his league-we now hear about his issues with Another coach? DESPITE the fact he already had tryouts for his league. Yet at a time an alternative is needed to get kids OUT of college who don't want to be there and paid is at an all time high. We hear about his antics.

Some of this stuff you have to question. You can't be that DESPERATE for attention. Especially Kanye.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Children's shows are really progressing as far as LGBT+ content goes. I don't personally watch it, but Steven Universe has female-presenting genderless aliens engaged in relationships and, according to something I found online, have introduced an actual human woman who is gay. A couple of other kid shows are probably doing similar things. It's pretty cool.
    I love Steven Universe, best show on television in my opinion.

Couple of comic book kickstarters that may be of interest to those who frequent this thread:

The Gentleman, written by our own Greg: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Stealth by indie vet William Satterwhite: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Black Men Arrested in Starbucks Settle for Symbolic $1 Each—and $200k Grant for Students

https://www.themarysue.com/starbucks...rested-settle/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Black Men Arrested in Starbucks Settle for Symbolic $1 Each—and $200k Grant for Students

They are better people than me then.

I'd be getting some of these student loans taken care of lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

And people are still calling them opportunists and hustlers.

Comments from their local paper's site have people saying why should tax payers be on the hook for this.

They are literally reinvesting tax payer dollars into the same community it's coming out of.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 05-03-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They are better people than me then.

I'd be getting some of these student loans taken care of lol
    Oh, that's the settlement from the city. Starbucks isn't off the hook for #### yet.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yeah it's pretty abound in Steven Universe. Great show by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I love Steven Universe, best show on television in my opinion.
    Steven Universe is a great show though I've been marathoning a lot of Star vs the Forces of Evil.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Jamie Fox could be SPAWN

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spawn...e-role-a160219

If Jamie Foxx potentially playing Spawn sounds familiar, it's because the Academy Award-winning actor was "aggressively pursuing" the role for an earlier incarnation of the reboot back in 2013. Things didn't work out then, but it looks like Foxx may get another chance to portray the demonic antihero.

According to That Hashtag Show, the Django Unchained star has been offered the part of Al Simmons - however, should he accept, he'll be sharing the spotlight with another actor!

Todd McFarlane has previously suggested that his hellish creation wouldn't actually be the main focus of the film, and now we know why. The story will actually follow Detective Twitch Williams, who will team with Spawn to track down and bring violent justice to the men responsible for the kidnapping and murder of his daughter.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Hey, guys. Just heads up if anyone is interested. The Kickstarter for the next book I'm writing is up and running. Be sure to check the video for the dope images, art, and concept! And don't forget, if you're interested in pledging/donated, Kickstarter doesn't take any dime from your account until the end of the campaign at the end of the month.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-of-the-void#

A Lovecraftian inspired horror noir story about the haunting ghosts from the past along with the ghosts from the forth coming future, the Gentleman finds himself drawn to Espere St. Lanmé, mysterious and alluring, seeking help and protection from a being of possibly supernatural origins. Unfortunately to protect her, Oliver must succumb to his special abilities, a hereditary curse that uses his body as a key and vessel to the Void, an ancient evil with the means to destroy all life as we know.

Can Oliver protect Espere without losing his humanity? And if he can, can she be trusted? What is her connection to Oliver and the Void itself?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-of-the-void#
    Kickstarter for my comic Is'nana the Were-Spider, Vol 1 and 2!

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.

Kanye clearly sent out a plea for help. Somebody got him.

Y'all remember Billy Dee Williams in Undercover Brother?

Ben Carson too. They got him and this is a cry for help. Dude needs an intervention and rehab.

Plus Ye's got the Kardashian curse going in full effect. It took a little longer than it did most of the other victims, but its working all the same. The longer he stays in close proximity to the Kardashians the worse his future will. Dude's trying to send out smoke signals. This was a scream for help.
    The J-man