Page 404 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 3043543944004014024034044054064074084144545049041404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 35047
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    I just posted that link on twitter, and two seconds after, got replies containing articles that "debunk" those stats.

Did I care to look at these articles? No. But it shows how active these cats are.
    Haaa. They debunked counting?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

With the announcement that Jaden Smith is in the running to play Virgil Ovid Hawkins aka Static I may have forgotten when Jaden became that teen actor who isn't worth shit. While not to the level of hate Anita S gets it's up there with even people I know who dislike Static now say that character deserves a better actor with of course people saying "well he only gets jobs because of his dad" like that practice was invented by Will Smith.

Seriously it's like Karate Kid and After Earth has personally killed families with the way folks dump on him and I say this as someone who has/does openly dump on Tyler Perry/Nick/Cage/Christina Agullaria but DAMN

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    With the announcement that Jaden Smith is in the running to play Virgil Ovid Hawkins aka Static I may have forgotten when Jaden became that teen actor who isn't worth shit. While not to the level of hate Anita S gets it's up there with even people I know who dislike Static now say that character deserves a better actor with of course people saying "well he only gets jobs because of his dad" like that practice was invented by Will Smith.

Seriously it's like Karate Kid and After Earth has personally killed families with the way folks dump on him and I say this as someone who has/does openly dump on Tyler Perry/Nick/Cage/Christina Agullaria but DAMN
    I think much of that is his obnoxiousess off camera.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    I think much of that is his obnoxiousess off camera.
    Which is a whole 'nother industry. I'm sure if cameras followed anyone 24/7 anybody would come off obnoxious.

The world would be a better place if people concentrated on quality of work over making people celebrities.

The catch 22 of it..is artists who just want to be known for their work are called A-holes if they don't play to the press, act friendly and smile all the time.
    Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 10-26-2014 at 05:00 PM.

BANNED

Really I think its because he is black, lets be honest Hollywood and getting ahead in America is all about using ur connections. Jaden is hardly the first kid in Hollywood to ride his father's coattails and yet he gets a disproportionate amount of s*** for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    This is probably random but....

I know it probably isn't 100% true(right?) but the "sagging originated in jail to be available for sex" bothers me. It's like they are using perceived homosexuality to deter people from sagging instead of saying "hey you look like a fucking moron!". There is something wrong with using that as a billy club to get people to pull their pants up.
    Fleece Johsnon would have words with thee.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Oh, I've got an unreasonable dislike of Jaden Smith. He's like Julian Lennon, his biggest crime is he'll never be his dad.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

He's odd, but hes the right age range, and I wish he was taller but it's whatever, wait and see approach

Though he tweets some weird isht like how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

Like dog, what are you messing With?
    Last edited by Froggy; 10-26-2014 at 07:00 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Really I think its because he is black, lets be honest Hollywood and getting ahead in America is all about using ur connections. Jaden is hardly the first kid in Hollywood to ride his father's coattails and yet he gets a disproportionate amount of s*** for it.
    Yep. I've seen people complain about him being "shoved down their throats", and I'm like "huh?" The kid has done 4 movies in 8 years.

It's the same way I've seen some people act like Will Smith's career is over because After Earth underperformed here in the U.S. So one "flop" and he's done? Yet Depp or Ryan Reynolds don't get that treatment, lol. I'm not even really a big Will Smith fan as far as his movie career goes, but that shit is just ridiculous.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Yep. I've seen people complain about him being "shoved down their throats", and I'm like "huh?" The kid has done 4 movies in 8 years.

It's the same way I've seen some people act like Will Smith's career is over because After Earth underperformed here in the U.S. So one "flop" and he's done? Yet Depp or Ryan Reynolds don't get that treatment, lol. I'm not even really a big Will Smith fan as far as his movie career goes, but that shit is just ridiculous.
    But not unexpected if one is willing to call it out for what it is.

If you don't fit into the stereotype, you're seen as being above your station by some who feel that you should be satisfied with scraps from off of the table.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post

Ryan Reynolds was in Green Lantern, which was huge steaming pile. And, then, in that RIPD movie with Jeff Bridges, a movie no one saw. And he still is being courted for a Deadpool movie.
    Will Smith has one movie that under-performed. And they are writing HIM off.
    Yeah, come on. That is ridiculous if true. Will Smith has more charm and talent in his little finger than Ryan Reynolds ever will have.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post

They finally found something to bash Will Smith for so now they are gonna beat it to death just because.

Never mind that two of the four movies Jaden was in were critically acclaimed one was Karate Kid and the other was After Earth,
    which people pretend didn't make money. It made lots of money. It's just didn't make most of it in the US.

Its the same thing they did with Pacific Rim. 2 weeks after it came out they were calling it a flop.
    3 weeks after that, the foreign money started rolling in.

I will say it surprised me how lousy Pacific Rim did in Japan.

They must have been like "Yo. We can see this on tv. Got anything else?"

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

I don't really have anything against Jaden Smith as Static except that nothing I've seen Jaden in has demonstrated any personality whatsoever. But, to be fair, I'd rather see a ridiculously charasmatic unknown actor bring Static to the masses, and thereby bludgeon several groups of ignorant people into if not submission at least thinking differently.

(A world of difference, but Matt Ryan plays the hell out of John Constantine.)
    Last edited by FanboyStranger; 10-26-2014 at 07:59 PM.

BANNED

i don't have a problem with him, but there are much better choices out there

as far as hate, some were hating him from jump. but then, some hated his father long before scientology and after earth