Page 452 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 3524024424484494504514524534544554564625025529521452 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 35047
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I hope Ferguson stays safe tonight. A lot of bad people want an excuse to crack some brown heads open.
    Honestly, getting ur head cracked in would be getting off light. More looking for an excuse to riddle some bodies with bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Yep no indictment, I'm not surprised, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
    You sound just like my mother. So open season continues.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 11-24-2014 at 07:51 PM.

BANNED

as many have said, we got to hear the defense attorney speak, now where's the prosecutor? smdh

hope folks recognize just how brazen they were from jump.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    The Flintstones were based on the honeymooners, and yes animation like comics themselves have a stigma of being only for children.
    That only seems to be in the United States though.

Also, I would like to thank the not so great jury of Ferguson for engaging in pig enabling. I guess now if some swine in blue kills another innocent person we know who they'll side with. ACAB, FTP, etc.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I'm surprised by my reaction. I'm actually a little teary-eyed. No one is going to argue that Mike Brown was some angel. He was violent, that's a fact. But he didn't deserve what he got. Why don't people like him ever get a second shot, instead of just plain getting shot?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

I'm surprised by my reaction. I'm actually a little teary-eyed. No one is going to argue that Mike Brown was some angel. He was violent, that's a fact. But he didn't deserve what he got. Why don't people like him ever get a second shot, instead of just plain getting shot?
    Because this society and those who uphold it are disgusting. They put on a polite mask of democracy but underneath it is the true ugly face of the police state. They create the cages, then attack when people try to break out.

BANNED

Hard for me to breathe right now. This is just awful.

I don't think who mike Brown was was relvent, NOBODY shoud be executed by a cop, not matter who or what they are. It would hjv been murder if it had been a serial killer sanding here with his hands up. Of course if the Serial killer had been white the y would not have bothered with the grand jury just indited the cop

Extraordinary Member

I am only surprised at how NOT surprised anybody is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    I don't think who mike Brown was was relvent, NOBODY shoud be executed by a cop, not matter who or what they are. It would hjv been murder if it had been a serial killer sanding here with his hands up. Of course if the Serial killer had been white the y would not have bothered with the grand jury just indited the cop
    Please the Serial Killer would be taken into custody.

Ah White Male can go gun down his whole school and we still have the media tell us how he was a sweet little boy and show the happiest and nicest picture of him

Black Male gets 1 timeout in Kindergarten and he is a monster who deserved to be gunned down in cold blood on an unrelated incident and the Media will always find the least flattering picture. Black Man could be Jesus and they still find a way to make him Lucifer and Lucifer the poor misunderstood saint.

BANNED

I hope Ferguson stays safe tonight. A lot of bad people want an excuse to crack some brown heads open.
    They're going nuts in nearby to me Oakland, told my uncle to stay inside and be safe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Please the Serial Killer would be taken into custody.

Ah White Male can go gun down his whole school and we still have the media tell us how he was a sweet little boy and show the happiest and nicest picture of him

Black Male gets 1 timeout in Kindergarten and he is a monster who deserved to be gunned down in cold blood on an unrelated incident and the Media will always find the least flattering picture. Black Man could be Jesus and they still find a way to make him Lucifer and Lucifer the poor misunderstood saint.
    Cause that's totally what happened in the last two high profile killings of black teenagers. It's totally not like the victims were 17 and 18 and the media was constantly showing pictures of them when they were ten or in middle school. Never happened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Cause that's totally what happened in the last two high profile killings of black teenagers. It's totally not like the victims were 17 and 18 and the media was constantly showing pictures of them when they were ten or in middle school. Never happened.
    Sure they found a few more positive pictures but those were not first pictures they peddled.

When a white teen shoots up a school when do they ever give u unflattering pictures of them? Outside of them in an Orange Jail Suit

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Didn't black twitter do a thing where they posted grad pics and ect with the #theywontusethisphoto tag?
    Last edited by Smoov-E; 11-24-2014 at 09:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Didn't black twitter do a thing where they posted grad pics and ect with the #theywontusethisphoto tag?
    Yep they did.