Page 501 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 35047

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    U all know the rules no more then 3. Hit 3, one must die.
    I remember not too long ago when it was "you know the rule; no more than one black character on a team..." So at-least progress has been made #silverlining

Extraordinary Member

So CBR is reporting that Viola Davis has been cast as Amanda Waller in the Suicide Squad movie.

I know other people are excited about this film, but this is the first decision they have made regarding this
    movie that makes any sense to me.

Why is Joker going to be in a Suicide Squad movie? Why isn't Tom Hardy reprising Bane?

Why are they wasting Will Smith on Deadshot when if he was cast as you know who
    he'd be a license to print money?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    So CBR is reporting that Viola Davis has been cast as Amanda Waller in the Suicide Squad movie.

I know other people are excited about this film, but this is the first decision they have made regarding this

Why is Joker going to be in a Suicide Squad movie? Why isn't Tom Hardy reprising Bane?

I'm sure the Joker is in it cuz he's got ties to Harley. He was in the animated version and that was well received

Tom Hardy...who knows? Maybe they want to make a break from the Nolan films? Maybe they asked and he said no?

About Will Smith, you are completely right. Which is kinda why the more I think about this film, the more I think it's going to be Will Smith The Charming Hit Man and his Amazing Maniac Friends.

Tony hardy not being Bane is a great thing major Mis cast & whitewashing is what that was ( I'd say he character he's playing is mostly like in the cast to die & Dnt want to waste Bane on that)..

It's be great to see Broze Tiger, Vixen, Scandal Savage
    King Shark & or Bane in a sequel..

I personally don't care for Joker being on SS, here hoping he's their as a antagonist in the flim.. Will Smith as GL. JS or Black Lighting wouldve been cool imo, But he & Joker are more then likely their to sale non comic fans on the movie/concept .. Lastly Viola Davis should be great in this,but CCH Pounder will always be my 1st pick..

Why is Joker going to be in a Suicide Squad movie?
    Many have speculated that even though he's in the movie he's not on the squad. I think that will be the case.

Why isn't Tom Hardy reprising Bane?
    The Nolan movies aren't part of this new dc movieverse.

I don't. Who?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

BANNED

John Stewart

BANNED

you don't have to like the man or his movies, but his hustle is on point

What I Learned about Tech and Business from Tyler Perry

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

All right, so. Finally binge watched the first 5 episodes of How to get away with murder. Yeah, Viola Davis notwithstanding, I actually hate this show a lot. It's like the characters are a bunch of hollow reptilian bunge-holes. All the married people are cheating douchebags, all the students are jerk asses, and most of the clients are guilty. I admit that the cinematography and acting are decent, but graaaaaah, I kinda want all the characters to die. It's a hate-watch for me. Going on the list with House of Cards, where I just stick with it so I can see them suffer.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    you don't have to like the man or his movies, but his hustle is on point

What I Learned about Tech and Business from Tyler Perry
    Agreed on all that. As a guy trying to work outside of the system myself, it's going to be a long road, but I can learn from a guy like Tyler. Despite his work.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    John Stewart
    Nah, I can't see Will Smith as John Stewart. Maybe Sgt. Rock... i dunno. Vic, who are you talking about?

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

They would make Will Smith the goofiest John Stewart I could imagine. I can already envision a scene where his ring accidentally flips some Cuban model's skirt because he was concentrating too hard on her posterior. Audience laughs, he turns to face the camera with a cheese eating grin and a shrug, standing ovation. Wow, with the official music video, his ring could generate a glowing alien DJ, while Will dances with whatever Latina actress they get to play Katma Tui.

"In Brightest day, in darkest night,
    Green Lantern come to bring the fight,
    Don't worry baby, it'll be a'ight,
    You bring the dark, I'll bring the light!"

Can you believe? Need my head checked,
    cuz I was just an architect,
    till I found this bling,
    magic glowing ring! and NOW:
    evil getting wrecked!

(repeat chorus.)

(Insert Pit bull rap.)

(Cash checks.)
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

So in today's issue of Miles Morales USM you can make a case for this is a retcon to erase a stereotypical background or this was Bendis's plan all along

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    So in today's issue of Miles Morales USM you can make a case for this is a retcon to erase a stereotypical background or this was Bendis's plan all along
    It's kinda hard to say at the moment. Sure we know that Jefferson was involved in some shady stuff but nothing was ever specified. Either way the next issue can't get here quick enough.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    It's kinda hard to say at the moment. Sure we know that Jefferson was involved in some shady stuff but nothing was ever specified. Either way the next issue can't get here quick enough.
    True but now it's like he was part of shady stuff "for the greater good because of who put him there

Man this issue was just like whoa

Side note: All-new Ghost Rider is gone

I'm gonna miss it
    Last edited by Smoov-E; 12-17-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Ultimate Member

I have a feeling he either took that role so Junior can be someone guy named Virgil Hawkins (or worst black Wally West-since DC has no teen black males anymore) or a safety net to make him John Stewart and ax the Cyborg film-if Black Panther movie does better than expected. Unless they are thinking Will Smith as Batwing.