Page 502 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 240245249249849950050150250350450550651255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 35047

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    True but now it's like he was part of shady stuff "for the greater good because of who put him there

Man this issue was just like whoa

Side note: All-new Ghost Rider is gone

I'm gonna miss it
    I suppose but we'll get the full story next month. And hopefully we'll get more insight on that family of Hydras.

Alright I never checked out All-New Ghost Rider or any Ghost Rider for that matter. Was it a decent series?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I have a feeling he either took that role so Junior can be someone guy named Virgil Hawkins (or worst black Wally West-since DC has no teen black males anymore) or a safety net to make him John Stewart and ax the Cyborg film-if Black Panther movie does better than expected. Unless they are thinking Will Smith as Batwing.
    or maybe he just took the role because he's interested

BANNED

With SOny cancelling the release of the iInterview--it makes me suspect that N. Korea hackers had more damaging racist and homophobic emails and such to release. No was this solely because some Major Theater chains backed out ( prolly they were gonna be exposed by hacking as well)

There were also threats of attacks on theaters. I don't think they were threats that could have been carried out, but it doesn't take too much to frighten an executive into doing something stupid.

And when something like 90% of the theaters in the country are refusing to show your movie, yeah, you probably do have to pull it from release.

Poltroons all of them, though.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    There were also threats of attacks on theaters. I don't think they were threats that could have been carried out, but it doesn't take too much to frighten an executive into doing something stupid.

And when something like 90% of the theaters in the country are refusing to show your movie, yeah, you probably do have to pull it from release.

Poltroons all of them, though.
    I still think it was mainly due to the cyber attacks. Nothing like consumers reading how higher-ups really feel about people.
    Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 12-17-2014 at 04:57 PM.

So reading Miltiversity today, other than the fact it was a really fun issue, I read all of Marvel's lines with The Rock's voice
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Pffft. If N.Korea produced a movie about a spy slitting Obama's throat with the edge of a rusty zipper, the G.O.P. would start screaming for an international release.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

I'm gonna keep it simple

The Interview was a bad idea from jump. Just because it's an Asian dictator, does not mean making a movie about killing a living head of state is a smart idea, nevermind marketing it to the masses.

Were the hacks illegal? Yeah. Was North Korea wrong for promoting the hacks? Yeah. Should anyone be surprised by the hacks? Hell no. Does it set a bad precedence? Maybe?

But do I feel bad for Sony? Let's keep it real, if a notable country with funds made a comedy about 9/11 or killing Obama while he's in office, America would have gotten that movie dismantled one way or another.

The movie was a dumb idea, and like hell am I going to side with it or Sony.
    Last edited by Double 0; 12-17-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    So reading Miltiversity today, other than the fact it was a really fun issue, I read all of Marvel's lines with The Rock's voice
    Thunderworld was freakin awesome. SO awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Thunderworld was freakin awesome. SO awesome.
    Dude, I was cheering SOOOOOO hard throughout the whole issue. All the Sivanananigans, omniscient narrator, Captain Marvel/Billy, everything man. I'm kinda waffling on getting the guidebook, but I probably will anyways. Grant Morrison is great at shifting tones and I would love to see this as a series somehow. Can't wait for the next world!
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

I'm gonna keep it simple

The Interview was a bad idea from jump. Just because it's an Asian dictator, does not mean making a movie about killing a living head of state is a smart idea, nevermind marketing it to the masses.

Were the hacks illegal? Yeah. Was North Korea wrong for promoting the hacks? Yeah. Should anyone be surprised by the hacks? Hell no. Does it set a bad precedence? Maybe?

But do I feel bad for Sony? Let's keep it real, if a notable country with funds made a comedy about 9/11 or killing Obama while he's in office, America would have gotten that movie dismantled one way or another.

One last thing.

Too many think there is no accountability in comedy; that there are no consequences because "hey, it's (supposed to be) funny".

These same people tend to be the most distraught when someone shows them how untrue that is.

The wider the audience, the higher the risk.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Holee crap this Sony things gets more bizarre and crazy by the week!!
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I'm gonna keep it simple on this next topic.

Wait, does he die in the movie?

edit*

Ohhhh, they really did. Found this over at gawker.

That is hilarious. But yeah, they went too far. hahahhahaha, how'd they think they were gonna get away with that? They were just begging for some kind reprisal.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 12-17-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I have a feeling he either took that role so Junior can be someone guy named Virgil Hawkins (or worst black Wally West-since DC has no teen black males anymore) or a safety net to make him John Stewart and ax the Cyborg film-if Black Panther movie does better than expected. Unless they are thinking Will Smith as Batwing.
    He's playing Deadshot, so I don't see him playing someone else within the same universe. Unless it's a voice over thing like Rocket or Groot...and really not even then.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Wait, does he die in the movie?

edit*

Ohhhh, they really did. Found this over at gawker.

That is hilarious. But yeah, they went too far. hahahhahaha, how'd they think they were gonna get away with that? They were just begging for some kind reprisal.
    Lmfaoooo Spoilers dude!
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator