Page 505 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 540545549550150250350450550650750850951555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 35047
    Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    How the hell is Sam supposed to be taken seriously as the new Captain America if he keeps relying on Rogers for support?
    Exactly, I bought into it just to see what it's about. But he practically on the line with Steve THE WHOLE TIME as if he needs his hand held all of a sudden. This is jarring for this brash headstrong character. Hell he's more of the mind to tell Steve to back off more than anything.
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Exactly, I bought into it just to see what it's about. But he practically on the line with Steve THE WHOLE TIME as if he needs his hand held all of a sudden. This is jarring for this brash headstrong character. Hell he's more of the mind to tell Steve to back off more than anything.
    Brubaker wrote Falcon really well during his CA run but Remender doesn't seem to have a handle on Sam's character at all. :smh:

Brubaker wrote Falcon really well during his CA run but Remender doesn't seem to have a handle on Sam's character at all. :smh:
    Yep Brubaker is sorely missed. HIs Falcon was awesome.

He could of kept writing Cap indefinitely.
    Last edited by Moose100; 12-18-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    Militant Anti-Villain
    The Ghost Militant...

BANNED

Now I have had problems with some of Hannibal Tabu's Buy Pile Critiques. But on the whole I think he hits it out the park. His latest take on both STORM and All new Cap are flawless observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Tabu
    "Storm" #6 follows the new Captain America in making its lead the least involved person in her own book, a mohawked, female Eric Garner, getting beaten and shot at and generally degraded while trying to commute home. She flies! She saves everybody! The cops still come after her! Add rote and uninspired visuals and this issue fails in a major way.
    For Remender this is troubling because he did the same thing when he wrote Doctor Voodoo Sorcerer Supreme--wherein Doc Voodoo got curb-stomped and overshadowed by Dr. Doom.

The Storm ongoing has been a disappointment. And I really wanted that book to succeed. How about Stories about Storm's Past. or Adventures with marvel Universe characters like Captain Marvel. Ms. Marvel. Squirrel Girl. etc. Instead of a Quasi-Wolverine death tie-in.

I want Christopher Priest Falcon. or Ultimate..Not baby Snap/
    Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 12-18-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Now I have had problems with some of Hannibal Tabu's Buy Pile Critiques. But on the whole I think he hits it out the park. His latest take on both STORM and All new Cap are flawless observations.

For Remender this is troubling because he did the same thing when he wrote Doctor Voodoo Sorcerer Supreme--wherein Doc Voodoo got curb-stomped and overshadowed by Dr. Doom.

The Storm ongoing has been a disappointment. And I really wanted that book to succeed. How about Stories about Storm's Past. or Adventures with marvel Universe characters like Captain Marvel. Ms. Marvel. Squirrel Girl. etc. Instead of a Quasi-Wolverine death tie-in.

Lol @ Baby Snap. Priest did write a good Falcon. Liss would probably fit teh bill as well. Hell he could probably write a decent Cap.
    Militant Anti-Villain
    The Ghost Militant...

Storm is the biggest disappointment this year. Such an uninspired comic, which in this market, is the polar opposite of what it needed.

Storm needed to be the next Hawkeye. The next Ms. Marvel.

Instead, it's this year's Mister Terrific, minus pissing white people off. Meanwhile, Captain Falcon is getting to Batwing 2 territory.

THey need to call up Grievioux for a Blue Marvel ongoing. Hell they already dropped the ball by not doing it in the first place.
    Militant Anti-Villain
    The Ghost Militant...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post

That's why look at some peeps celebrating Remenders bringing back Dr Voodoo and wonder if the read the same mini I did.

Barring the first issue, Drumm was nerfed almost non-stop by Doom in much the same way as T'Challa was during Doomwar.

Remender is the last person I'd want writing Jericho and Daniel Drumm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Storm is the biggest disappointment this year. Such an uninspired comic, which in this market, is the polar opposite of what it needed.

Instead, it's this year's Mister Terrific, minus pissing white people off. Meanwhile, Captain Falcon is getting to Batwing 2 territory.
    As far as Falcap goes, I called the Batwing 2.0 thing just based off of the previews and got called out as a "hater" for doing so.

Now that things are playing out just as I anticipated, I'm glad to see that others are coming to this realization too.

BANNED

THey need to call up Grievioux for a Blue Marvel ongoing. Hell they already dropped the ball by not doing it in the first place.
    Marvel just need to incorporate the Blue Marvel into the 616 MU proper.

You can't tell me that the incursion threat doesn't warrant Brashear's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post

That's pretty sad about storm. I'm not even a fan of hers. I must have confused internet popularity with real life popularity again.

I'd read a blue marvel ongoing, he comes off like a guy who would try to talk things out instead of punching people first. Is that a fair interpretation?

Pretty sad that as soon as Sam becomes cap, he turns into a douche and gets kicked up and down the street.

Sorry, double post, stupid tablet.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 12-18-2014 at 03:23 PM.

BANNED

Batgod about to throw down with Darkseid in the pages of Batman and Robin #37. (Guess who wins)

^^^T'Challa, is that you?
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 12-18-2014 at 03:31 PM.

BANNED

Meanwhile over in Marvel.....

King of the Dead?

Mmmmhmmm.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 12-18-2014 at 03:34 PM.

BANNED

wait, what now?