Page 54 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast
    BANNED

will own this!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    He's probably too excited to care. Did you hear about him trying to sign Falcon posters at that craft store?

But yeah, I hope he's getting money for it.
    I just read that story now. Hysterical.

If Mackie does NYC Comic Con, its gonna be a day long victory lap for the guy.

And hey, he already has his posters signed and ready to give out.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I wasn't even gonna go there though.
    I'm kinda surprised lex isn't higher

I guess busting out of prison costs a lot of cash

Though I knew Panther was rich but dang his pockets are straight

Panther's pockets are straight

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I'm kinda surprised lex isn't higher

I guess busting out of prison costs a lot of cash

Though I knew Panther was rich but dang his pockets are straight

Panther's pockets are straight
    I always assumed that he was that rich, just that very few writers would touch on it. I mean. It's impossible to be the king of a country sitting atop of a mountain full of the rarest metal in the world, and not be loaded. But bringing that fact up in the comics would probably cause a stir. I mean... even Atlanean gold wouldn't match up to the value of Vibraniaum.
    Last edited by Mecegirl; 05-21-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Although since Professor X was induced I wonder how the person making the graphics would have ranked Emma Frost.
    Dooooopppeeeee!!!!

I always assumed that he was that rich, just that very few writers would touch on it. I mean. It's impossible to be the king of a country sitting atop of a mountain full of the rarest metal in the world, and not be loaded. But bringing that fact up in the comics would probably cause a stir. I mean... even Atlanean gold wouldn't match up to the value of Vibraniaum.
    Kinda wish they would touch on it more though

And how much Nazi gold IS there magneto?

BANNED

Who here is reading Day Men and or Nailbiter?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    #team Jamal

I don't see nothing wrong with it. Would I love to see new Milestone books? You betcha. But not if they are gonna be produced just for the sake of being produced.

Greg Land haters make no sense. I mean if comics kicked out every artists that used reference material--there wouldnt be any artist. No artist knows how to draw everything.
    Agrd & cosignd!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I don't know how to respond to this
    Attachment 2413
    Dat may b d fault of d dude who wrote Mr. T solo series....DC editorial has decided 2 go with & SERIOUSLY push d racial 'blk pwr' thingy.

Currently MagSeven

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    will own this!
    ****....that is one of the most accurately detailed action figures I've ever seen. They did great work on it.
    /They didn't invent Pym particles did they? Looks like they literally shrunk him down!

Currently MagSeven

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnetic View Post
    So Anthony Anderson and Laurence Fishburne are coming out with a new TV show called Black-ish. Saw a preview on YouTube. Looks funny.
    Damn. This might have confirmed some fears I had about him on Hannibal unless he's got time for more than one show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnetic View Post
    So Anthony Anderson and Laurence Fishburne are coming out with a new TV show called Black-ish. Saw a preview on YouTube. Looks funny.
    personally, i didn't find the trailer funny, unlike Fresh Off The Boat.

the title to this link explains what it's about.

Race on The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
    Way back in 2011 we made a post about Race in The Vampire Diaries; but a long time has passed since then. It’s now 2014, more than enough scope for things to change, right?

Sadly no, The Vampire Diaries and it’s spin-off show, The Originals continue to make the same problematic depictions. The old themes of death and servitude continue. About the only thing that has changed is that Caroline has diversified her palette.

Back when we wrote that post there were 2 living regular POC characters (Bonnie and Tyler) and now there are… 2 living regular POC characters (Bonnie and Tyler). Oh more have been introduced over the years - but they have all fallen to their inevitable deaths (or, if they’re lucky, fled Mystic Falls, never to return).

Yes, Mystic Falls is not a safe place - the death toll for anyone on this show is high, but the attrition rate for POC is quite ludicrous. In addition to the deaths we mentioned in that last post, we have since seen Bonnie’s father, Rudy; the hunter Connor, The Traveller Maria, Qetsiyah (Tessa), Jesse the vampire, Enzo’s lost love Maggie and a number of POC background snacks, spell fodder or otherwise sacrifices (such as Pam, a POC town member… who was introduced along with her quickly killed husband for the Traveller spell). Frankly, there’s not a lot of POC on the show - and when they appear I can hear a clock ticking down until their inevitable doom.

[...]

And The Originals? I can’t even count. Celeste/Sabine, Monique, Agnes, Papa Tunde, perhaps Sophie, innumerable witches whose names I can’t even remember but have been vampire chow forever. Marching bands of humans sacrificed en masse. Diego and numerous background vampires who were chowed on by Klaus or Guerrera werewolves. We had, technically, a number of background POC in both the supernatural groups - and they were the ultimate cannon fodder. There was, technically, a huge number of POC - but when the season ended Marcel and Francesca (an enemy so likely dead next season) were the only ones left standing.

[...]

BANNED

STREET FYTR: ASSASIN'S FIST SERIES....shwing 2mrw/23rd MAY 2014 on Machinima.

Joey Ansah(part Ghanaian/ part British)- Co-writer, actor & director of dis series plays AKUMA.

Joey Ansah official website: http://www.joeyansah.com/

APPLESEED is bk with Appleseed Alpha...trailer below

Last edited by SilverZeal; 05-22-2014 at 02:54 AM.

BANNED

Recent extnsv intrvw of Ansah regrding STREET FYTR ASSASINS FIST.

Joey Ansah Has Strong Feelings About Street Fighter Characters, and That’s What Makes Assassin’s Fist So Great
    Unlike my strong feelings about video games, which just lead to me playing too many video games.
    By Dan Van Winkle,
    Monday, May 19th 2014 at 4:34 pm

http://www.geekosystem.com/joey-ansah-sfaf/

Massively. I’ve been playing Street Fighter since the late `80s and loved the games, loved Street Fighter 2 the animated movie. I like the UDON comic book series, and you always hope— you know, earlier in my career, I was doing my own thing, and you always hope that someone else is going to get it right. Someone else is going to do it. But the more I started working in Hollywood and the film industry and understand how these films were put together, it’s not like these game companies say, “We want to make a really faithful game [movie]. Let’s find a director who is an absolute fan of this and understands it and build the development around that.”

No. Some producer from a studio says, “Hey, this game is selling six million units. Let’s go and buy the rights and do a quick cash-in.” They hire a director that knows nothing about the game; they hire a writer that knows nothing about the game… a choreographer that doesn’t even play the game. So, every step of the pyramid is fucked, because they don’t care. They’re there for a paycheck. It’s just another job to these people.
    It’s all real! So, when you see people inside the dojo, that is the genuine interior of that exterior structure you see. There are no façades or false fronts. It’s all real, and I think the more you watch the series, you’ll get that feeling that they were there. They’re in the mountains for real. There’s no green screen in any of this. Those are real dojos that had been built. Everything has to have been created. I wanted this to be as authentic a feeling as possible.

That’s what’s going to suck you in as a viewer— that level of authenticity, and that respect. I find Hollywood films, look, this was made for $2 million cash, which is insane, and you’ve only seen up to episode 5. Wait until you see where it goes for episode 12. Your mind will be blown on the production value and scale of where it peaks.
    Der is alot in d article 4 those interestd!
    Last edited by SilverZeal; 05-22-2014 at 03:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    STREET FYTR: ASSASIN'S FIST SERIES....shwing 2mrw/23rd MAY 2014 on Machinima.

Joey Ansah(part Ghanaian/ part British)- Co-writer, actor & director of dis series plays AKUMA.

Joey Ansah official website: http://www.joeyansah.com/

APPLESEED is bk with Appleseed Alpha...trailer below

Looks better than both SF movies that came out.