Page 778 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 27867872876877477577677777877978078178278882887812781778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 35047

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    who's the other one?
    Shilo Norman

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I think the bigger problem is that the other games didn't focus so heavily on the narrative so it was easy to ignore familial ties, especially since Noob and Sindel were basically evil thralls. In MKX we have more or less intact families that can rip each other limb from limb. I don't expect everyone to be bothered by it but it skeeves me out. I'd have preferred not having Jax, Sonya, Kung Lao, Kenshi, or Cage playable and only show up as supporting characters in the storymode.

Also I wish Baraka was playable, hopefully they ad him in DLC. I'd like some of the robots to return as well, and would have liked to see Sheeva return instead of Goro.

The cyborgs are unlikely because of the predator DLC ( they were heavily based off him). Personally there are 5 characters I want to see as DLC, Rain, Sareena, Frost, Human Cyrax and Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    He needs an azz kicking like asap

BANNED

before someone else does

And somewhere out there, once again, Colin Hanks facepalms.

Seriously, is Chet an alternate universe Colin where everything went wrong? Such a cornball. Somebody needs to give his jaw or nose a crash test.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Someone in a spasm of creativity decided to do a parody of the Caitlyn Jenner Vanity Fair cover in which they stuck Wendy Williams on a fictional EBONY magazine cover with the caption 'Call Me Walter'.

While I have major issues with Wendy Williams problematically using transphobia in her rise to shock-jock radio and television fame, insultingly misgendering Viola Davis in 2012 for daring to wear natural hair on the Oscar red carpet, and another incident in which she repeated debunked stereotypes about trans athletes on her talk show, at the same time I've also had a major problem with people, and especially the Black gossip blogosphere misgendering her.

The reason I have such a problem with it is because of the 'Black Unwoman Meme, the femininity of Black women has been under attack for four centuries by whiteness and white supremacy. It infuriates me when Black people participate in the demonization of our own women.

Transmisogyny is not just aimed at Black trans women, it is also aimed at any cis Black woman deemed to not measure up to subjective beauty standards not designed with us in mind.

Misgendering is one of the methods that critics have used to attack any Black woman they don't like, with the most recent examples of that type of misgendering being Venus and Serena Williams, Brittney Griner, Fantasia, Ciara and First Lady Michelle Obama.

If you didn't find the attacks on the FLOTUS' femininity by Joan Rivers and right wingers humorous, then for the sake of consistency neither are those attacks warranted or humorous when they are aimed at Wendy Williams or any other Black woman.
    http://transgriot.blogspot.co.uk/201...ck-womans.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Guess who is coming tonight?

WOW!! So they listened to the complaints and returned her to her original skin tone! But does this mean she's gonna be this color in story mode too?

Extraordinary Member

Almost every family has at least one...

...If they are lucky. It could be worse, at least Tom has one son with some sense. And talent.

But this dude here?

This guy's ceiling is opening for ICP at the Gathering of The Juggalos AT BEST.

So after playing as Tanya.....she is a keep away character and takes a while to get used to. her movements are like a fighting dancer and she is great for chip damage but some of her variations are hard to learn. Her middle one ( I forget the name) works best for me as her teleport and stab combo does massive damage. Also her fatality ( not the one shown in the trailer) is brutal. Plus her dancer like movements work with one of her brutalities

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So after playing as Tanya.....she is a keep away character and takes a while to get used to. her movements are like a fighting dancer and she is great for chip damage but some of her variations are hard to learn. Her middle one ( I forget the name) works best for me as her teleport and stab combo does massive damage. Also her fatality ( not the one shown in the trailer) is brutal. Plus her dancer like movements work with one of her brutalities
    Do you know if the storymode is updated with her darker skin tone now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Almost every family has at least one...

...If they are lucky. It could be worse, at least Tom has one son with some sense. And talent.

But this dude here?

This guy's ceiling is opening for ICP at the Gathering of The Juggalos AT BEST.
    Maybe not as ICP are not fans of white people using the n word

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Do you know if the storymode is updated with her darker skin tone now?
    haven't checked

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Is this like when Joaquin Phoenix grew out that beard and pretended to be insane for year just to punk David Letterman? I feel like this is a joke.

Okay, this is pretty bad.

Okay, what the f*** is this s***? Oh, this video is four years old. Would someone wake this trust fund mutant up from the dream?
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 06-02-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Is this like when Joaquin Phoenix grew out that beard and pretended to be insane for year just to punk David Letterman? I feel like this is a joke.

Okay, this is pretty bad.

Okay, what the f*** is this s***? Oh, this video is four years old. Would someone wake this trust fund mutant up from the dream?
    The f*ck is this s*it is the right question to ask. Rebecca Black, meet your hip-hop equivalent, and it might be worse than anything Soulja Boy ever put out.