Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    Because when Marvel Studios makes a movie its automatically good, case in point Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World.
    Fair point. Marvel Studios do not always make winners, as you pointed out (although, I definitely liked IM2 and IM3 more than TDW) I think it's safe to say that a lot of people wonder how the dynamics of the action sequences in Avengers would change with someone like Wolverine and Spider-Man in the line-up! Hell, I'm just wondering who they're gonna get to jump at Thanos and stab him where Thanos turns their bones into squishy sponge and watches the character writhe in pain, if not Wolverine?

BANNED

new Green Goblin is more embarrassing than old Green Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Geez, falling to #2 on its second week?

Not even Spider-Man 3 did that bad!

The only thing keeping this franchise alive at this point is the international market.
    If you think that 550 million in two weeks is doing "bad" Anyone from Hollywood would be happy to disabuse you of that silliness

Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    Because when Marvel Studios makes a movie its automatically good, case in point Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World.
    And what has that got to do with Spider-man or X-men movies, Doyou think that somehow magically it will get the rights to go back to Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    And what has that got to do with Spider-man or X-men movies, Doyou think that somehow magically it will get the rights to go back to Marvel?
    That's actually the very belief that suss2it was mocking.
    My mom thinks I'm cool.