Default Biggest Showoff?

The Marvel universe is filled with a wide variety of colorful characters and heroes. It's also filled with a lot of showoffs, I mean let's be honest. The question is: Who is the Biggest Showoff in the Marvel Universe? Deadpool? Human Torch? Spidey? etc? Who do you think?
    spider-man-and-the-human-torch-are-shacking-up-1-4754-1333138516-2_big.jpg

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

When I think of characters that like to show off I think of Spidey, Deadpool, Torch, Hawkeye, Iceman, Nightcrawler and Gambit. They all seem to have these class clown or flirtatious traits and some have both. But if I had to choose in a contest it would be a tossup between Spider-Man or Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    When I think of characters that like to show off I think of Spidey, Deadpool, Torch, Hawkeye, Iceman, Nightcrawler and Gambit. They all seem to have these class clown or flirtatious traits and some have both. But if I had to choose in a contest it would be a tossup between Spider-Man or Deadpool.
    Oh I didn't consider Nightcrawler, but man you're right!

Hercules loves to show off his prowess

Spidey and Deadpool come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Sentry-Mann View Post
    Oh I didn't consider Nightcrawler, but man you're right!
    He does come from circus folk, but Deadpool takes it. The Kree invasion where he pulled the mascot gag, then created an entire Kreepool clone army showed his need for attention. Spidey and Torch get more press because they're more "mainstream" (and Wade is a raving lunatic), but even right now Wilson is in a multi-state battle with Carnage just for the press that would come from being the guy that stops the rampage.

BANNED

Dazzler, Storm, Kid Omega, Daredevil, Hawkeye all come to mind when I think of Show offs.