Extraordinary Member

Default Stern Ritter vs. Espada

Just a few showdowns between a few members of the Espada and a few members of the Stern Ritters.

Stern Ritter V "The Visionary", Gremmy Thoumeaux vs. Segunda Espada, Baraggan Luisenbarn

Stern Ritter E "The Explode", Bambietta Basterbine vs. Tres Espada, Tia Harribel

Stern Ritter S "The Superstar", Mask de Masculine vs. Quinto Espada, Nnoitra Gilga

Stern Ritter F "The Fear", Äs Nödt vs. Octava Espada, Szayel Aporro Granz

All the fights take place in Karakura town.

Extraordinary Member

i see Mas pwning Nnoitra and Halibel pwning Bambietta. Not sure about the other two matches

All-New Member

1) I don't really know. I guess its a quick draw between Baraggan's death breath and Gremmy summoning a meteor. I guess Gremmy could just imagine Baraggans death breath not affecting him, but I don't think he's smart enough to think of that.

2) Did Harribel have any note worthy speed feats I can't remember. If not, then I think Bambietta would win. I think she just had more offensive power compared to Harribel.

3) I'm going with Mask on this one. Unless Nnoitra can one shot him Mask is going to keep healing and keep getting sronger via James, and I think at full power Mask is just stronger than Nnoitra.

4) Moneys on As Nodt. I don't think Granz has any counter to Nodts fear based attacks. Maybe if Szayel had any kind of prep he could counter it.

Of course, none of this takes in to account the Espadas dimension dump ability they never used or the Stern Ritters reishi slave ability they also never use.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    i see Mas pwning Nnoitra and Halibel pwning Bambietta.
    I guess I can see Mask de Masculine overwhelming Nnoitra. But why do you think Harribel would destroy Bambietta?

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh13 View Post
    1) I don't really know. I guess its a quick draw between Baraggan's death breath and Gremmy summoning a meteor. I guess Gremmy could just imagine Baraggans death breath not affecting him, but I don't think he's smart enough to think of that.
    I don't know. I think that he might consider it if only for gloating purposes. He could at least stop respira's effect and reverse it if he was tagged by it.
    2) Did Harribel have any note worthy speed feats I can't remember. If not, then I think Bambietta would win. I think she just had more offensive power compared to Harribel.
    I don't think either of them have any speed feats beyond being able to hang with regular captains (Toshiro and Komamura respectively).
    4) Moneys on As Nodt. I don't think Granz has any counter to Nodts fear based attacks. Maybe if Szayel had any kind of prep he could counter it.
    Give him time and I think that Szayel could come up with a counter for Äs Nödt's fear powers. But the question is if he has enough time.
    Of course, none of this takes in to account the Espadas dimension dump ability they never used or the Stern Ritters reishi slave ability they also never use.
    Kubo: Convenient and game breaking powers! Only for one time usage and then never to be spoken of again!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I guess I can see Mask de Masculine overwhelming Nnoitra. But why do you think Harribel would destroy Bambietta?

Speedlitz. Halibel was able to slice Clonegaya's arm right off, whereas Bambietta never really displayed any noteworthy speed, since her main opponent was Komamura

Extraordinary Member

Speedlitz. Halibel was able to slice Clonegaya's arm right off, whereas Bambietta never really displayed any noteworthy speed, since her main opponent was Komamura
    Harribel slice the clone in half with a long range slash rather than a speed blitz.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Harribel slice the clone in half with a long range slash rather than a speed blitz.
    really? I always see it refered to as a blitz

Stern Ritter V "The Visionary", Gremmy Thoumeaux vs. Segunda Espada, Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan can probably blitz here.

Stern Ritter E "The Explode", Bambietta Basterbine vs. Tres Espada, Tia Harribel

Bambietta has some insane explosions. Only reason the girl lost was because Komomura cheated with infinite health.

Stern Ritter S "The Superstar", Mask de Masculine vs. Quinto Espada, Nnoitra Gilga

Mask stomps real bad here.

Stern Ritter F "The Fear", Äs Nödt vs. Octava Espada, Szayel Aporro Granz

I'm thinking As Nodt. His physical stats were good enough to hang with Byakuya and his fear power was nuts before it got jobbed.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

It'd probably be safer to imagine the breath going around him.

Or base-form Barragan could blitz-pat him on the head, like Soifon's shoulder.

really? I always see it refered to as a blitz
    Well, he couldn't react to it (aside from making a clone, I guess).