Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    Maybe, but I strongly believe it'll prove to be a very interesting, memorable, & important chapter in her ongoing story... no matter how long it lasts. Perhaps there'll even be a pivotal, game-changing turning point in her character's development - here's hoping!
    I'll be happy if they don't make her crazy or get possessed again.

BANNED

I hope he officially declares her his heir apparent & tasks her with rebuilding Genosha... I would REALLY like that!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    I hope he officially declares her his heir apparent & tasks her with rebuilding Genosha... I would REALLY like that!
    Her rebuilding Genosha, sure...her doing it because Magneto tells her to, pass...I think Magneto is great but he's not someone that ANY of his children should be looking to emulate...Bunn himself says in the interview the guy is a terrible father.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    It's MAGNETO'S book...not a team book...how big a role could she possibly play beyond a few issues? You're the one that's being silly.
    Absolutely ridiculous. Magneto's daughter who was just leading another book is not gonna be some prop for Magneto. Knowing Lorna, she's gonna be inquiring alot and probably check him if he gets out of line but then again, Magneto has been careful with how he talks to her. Them in Genosha together though? I can't wait to see

Hey, Mr. Bunn, if you're reading this....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING BACK Princess Lorna's cape.
    Last edited by Doomuniverse; 11-18-2014 at 06:31 PM.

BANNED

Her rebuilding Genosha, sure...her doing it because Magneto tells her to, pass...I think Magneto is great but he's not someone that ANY of his children should be looking to emulate...Bunn himself says in the interview the guy is a terrible father.
    Lorna has never labeled Magneto a terrible father. She understands his complex nature...that's why the X men were so pissed she chose his government over rejoining the team. Even if she's there to keep Magneto in line, that works as a different spin too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous. Magneto's daughter who was just leasing another book is not gonna be some prop for Magneto. Knowing Lorna, she's gonna be inquiring alot and probably check him if he gets out of line but then again, Magneto has been careful with how he talks to her. Them in Genosha together though? I can't wait to see

Hey, Mr. Bunn, if you're reading this....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING BACK Princess Lorna's cape.
    I didn't say she was going to be prop for Magneto...but it is HIS book so her role can only be as a supporting player...whether she's working WITH or AGAINST him.

BANNED

Well, he doesn't seem to be in the line-up in the line-up for the new Uncanny Avengers book so Remender must be ditching him somehow.
    Probably joining Uncanny X men or Storm's side books.

BANNED

I didn't say she was going to be prop for Magneto...but it is HIS book so her role can only be as a supporting player...whether she's working WITH or AGAINST him.
    Duh. Just like Uncanny is Scott's book and Emma, Illyana are there as supporting players. Same with X force and everything being about Cable..again. Or Uncanny Avengers being about Wanda and all of her sidekicks.

Astonishing Member

Lorna has never labeled Magneto a terrible father. She understands his complex nature...that's why the X men were so pissed she chose his government over rejoining the team. Even if she's there to keep Magneto in line, that works as a different spin too.
    Lorna barely even knows him as a father (and that Genosha period didn't exactly end well for her)...she may understand his complex nature but she'd have to be an idiot to think he was anything BUT a terrible father...hell, Bunn as much as says Magneto knows it himself in the interview.

Astonishing Member

Duh. Just like Uncanny is Scott's book and Emma, Illyana are there as supporting players. Same with X force and everything being about Cable..again. Or Uncanny Avengers being about Wanda and all of her sidekicks.
    Team books shift focus...and the better written ones don't center on a single character...solo books always center on the same character...I want to see Lorna interact with Magneto...I do NOT want to see her become his sidekick.

Astonishing Member

Probably joining Uncanny X men or Storm's side books.
    I certainly could be wrong but I really expect him to die (at least for now)...both because a heroic sacrifice is the best way to redeem him for the jerk-off he's been lately and because Wasp is absent from the new line-up too...there's no way she's going to be dropped from the Avengers titles to follow Alex to the x-books when she is likely to be appearing in the movies soon...and, because she IS likely to be appearing in the movies soon, this goofy Wasp/Havok thing is probably gonna go away and killing Havok is the easiest way to do that...simply put, she is more bankable to Marvel than he is.
    Last edited by grinningdemon; 11-18-2014 at 06:39 PM.

BANNED

Team books shift focus...and the better written ones don't center on a single character...solo books always center on the same character...I want to see Lorna interact with Magneto...I do NOT want to see her become his sidekick.
    Say what? All of the X books have been propping up Cyclops and Wolverine the last 5 years at least. Emma got depushed as soon as they broke up...they got a ridiculous Wolverines book where his enemies and friends are teaming up. Wtf...lol. get real.

Lorna was his right hand..u missed that run. Before the space stuff or Wanda saying no more mutants...she was VERY PRO Magneto. He was her teacher and becoming his heir in actions. X factor 243 may have changed that. We'll see.
    Last edited by Doomuniverse; 11-18-2014 at 06:41 PM.

BANNED

Now you're reaching...Lorna barely even knows him as a father (and that Genosha period didn't exactly end well for her)...she may understand his complex nature but she'd have to be an idiot to think he was anything BUT a terrible father...hell, Bunn as much as says Magneto knows it himself in the interview.
    Lorna and Magneto were basically father and daughter from 1999-2001. They ran Genosha top to bottom.

Astonishing Member

Lorna and Magneto were basically father and daughter from 1999-2001. They ran Genosha top to bottom.
    Much of which time Magneto spent USING Polaris because his own powers were weakened...let's not pretend it was quality father-daughter time.

BANNED

Im getting sidetracked..thanks to Mr. Bunn for answering my Genosha question. Good deal.