Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You could try contacting on Facebook.

Amazing Member

will let CBM know Ryan.Thanks for your patiences.

The Art of Mike Mignola is having a warehouse sale. There are a bunch of comic, movie and animated figures for sale:

The Shop

I have it all except for the coffee mugs, and I missed out on those!

I picked up the new Baltimore TPB Edition signed and it is sweet, sturdily bound brimming with B&W lushness, including sweet Stenbeck comic and an all new paint-tastic cover.

(Still available)
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper

The Claw of Justice!

On Mike's twitter account today, an art sale in his website shop was announced for December 1st. Cool.
    Does anyone know how many pieces are usually for sale on these occasions and how quickly they sell out?
    Last edited by LobsterJohnson; 11-15-2015 at 06:52 PM.

They always sell out fast. The few that I've seen, they start after midnight for me in Australia, and by morning nothing or very little is left.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    On Mike's twitter account today, an art sale in his website shop was announced for December 1st. Cool.
    Does anyone know how many pieces are usually for sale on these occasions and how quickly they sell out?
    Usually about a handful, which depending per price-range, may sell out as fast as technically possible.
    For any purchase it is obviously required to fill out a form containing all vital information details. And last year it took about as long as that to sell out on most all available pieces at once.
    Eventhough last year's art sale (also on Dec 1st) specifically featured some particularly affordible original pieces coming as strictly limited to one per customer. It was speed of light type of fast, really a matter of minutes if not seconds for those pieces, whereas for the more expensive super-spiffy pieces it may have taken a little longer.

The Claw of Justice!

Thanks for the information, guys. I probably won't get anything (unless there's a relatively inexpensive piece and I'm quick enough to get it), but I hope someone here can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Thanks for the information, guys. I probably won't get anything (unless there's a relatively inexpensive piece and I'm quick enough to get it), but I hope someone here can get one.
    I hope none of my remarks put you off! As hoping would seem important! Best of luck anyway.

And at least this forum and shop both as those behind it seem all about letting anyone in on sweet stuff as best could be.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    I hope none of my remarks put you off! As hoping would seem important! Best of luck anyway.

And at least this forum and shop both as those behind it seem all about letting anyone in on sweet stuff as best could be.
    No, don't worry. Your comments didn't discourage me or anything. The reasons for my doubting that I will get anything is more about price (and my clumsiness when trying to type quickly ). Thanks for all of the information about these art sales, too.

Certainly going to keep an eye on it, but not sure what'll be offered, or my ability to afford it.

The Claw of Justice!

The art sale is in a few minutes!

Looks like the site's crashed from endless refreshing, I'd wager.

Sale is postponed because people crashed the site.