Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That blog is so great, I actually re-read it every few years or so... I actually just finished reading the whole Clone Saga again and after reading each story arc, I'd go on Life of Reilly and read about the behind-the-scenes events that took place. Put me down as someone who'd be very interested in getting a book publication of this material!
    I like to post pictures of my comic books on Instagram.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheHero View Post
    That blog is so great, I actually re-read it every few years or so... I actually just finished reading the whole Clone Saga again and after reading each story arc, I'd go on Life of Reilly and read about the behind-the-scenes events that took place. Put me down as someone who'd be very interested in getting a book publication of this material!

2 years and 3 months after the original post I have come back to kindly ask for a status update on the new "Life of Reilly" publication project.

Now that the clone conspiracy (the sequel to the Clone Saga) has ended, I would love to revisit the original clone saga.
    The new 'Life of Reilly' publication project would be great for this. Unfortunately it has been many years since the last feedback.

Andrew Goletz, is there any status update known of this project? Will we ever get to read the new content?

*uncle-Ben-mode*: Remember ...With great content comes great publishing responsibilities.
    Many key-figures took valuable time in their schedule and entrusted you with fascinating unique information believing that you would bring it to the people.

It'd be cool to see the new content if it the full book isn't getting published anywhere.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

All-New Member

7 years and 5 months after the original post I have come back to kindly ask for a status update on the new "Life of Reilly" publication project.

Now that the Beyond saga (a spiritual sequel to the Clone Saga) has ended, I would love to revisit the original clone saga.
    The new 'Life of Reilly' publication project would be great for this. Unfortunately it has been many years since the last feedback.

Doe anyone know how to get in contact with Andrew Goletz?

If he's reading along:
    Andrew Goletz, is there any status update known of this project? Will we ever get to read the new content?

*uncle-Ben-mode*: Remember ...With great content and knowledge comes great publishing and sharing responsibilities.
    Last edited by wess; 04-07-2022 at 02:05 AM.

BANNED

The extended edition should be titled "Ben, Bath and Beyond"

All-New Member

9 years, 6 months, and 18 days after the original post I have come back to kindly ask for a status update on the new "Life of Reilly" publication project.

( @GatheringComic ) Andrew Goletz, is there any status update known of this project? Will we ever get to read the new content?

*uncle-Ben-mode*: Remember ...With great content comes great publishing responsibilities.
    Many key-figures took valuable time in their schedule and entrusted you with fascinating unique information believing that you would bring it to the people.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wess View Post
    9 years, 6 months, and 18 days after the original post I have come back to kindly ask for a status update on the new "Life of Reilly" publication project.

( @GatheringComic ) Andrew Goletz, is there any status update known of this project? Will we ever get to read the new content?

I wouldn’t hold your breath. We’ll probably get “Winds of Winter” before this finally comes out. Goletz isn’t prolific online either. I’m sure he’s moved on.

Anyway, the important thing is the series is all there free online for anyone to read. I’ve probably read parts or all of it over a dozen times in the twenty plus years since it was first posted.
    Former CBR writer. See my old articles here.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I wouldn’t hold your breath. We’ll probably get “Winds of Winter” before this finally comes out. Goletz isn’t prolific online either. I’m sure he’s moved on.

Anyway, the important thing is the series is all there free online for anyone to read. IÂ’ve probably read parts or all of it over a dozen times in the twenty plus years since it was first posted.
    We all read and loved the original free parts. But aren't you interested in the new expanded version with new input from creators who weren't interviewed before?

Over the past 3 years I have been contacting all the creators and editors who worked on the Clone Saga and having them tell their side of the story, their anecdotes and their feelings.
    The really gruesome part, Glenn having to go through the entire manuscript and fix all of my mistakes and add his commentary to all of the new information, is finally finished.

Now the book is back in my hands and we're making the final rounds with all of the creators and doing some follow ups.

The end is in sight.
    Last edited by wess; 03-07-2024 at 10:03 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by wess View Post

I am sorry my friend, but this project simply isn't going to happen.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Goletz' linkedin literally points to a defunct website, and to that same linkedin page.
    Odds are you'd have more luck asking Glenn Greenberg about it, and I have the impression he'd say he has no idea either.
    Which is a shame, yes.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    Goletz' linkedin literally points to a defunct website, and to that same linkedin page.
    Odds are you'd have more luck asking Glenn Greenberg about it, and I have the impression he'd say he has no idea either.
    Which is a shame, yes.

It is a shame. Of course, Goletz doesn’t owe us anything but if he has unpublished interviews from creatives he doesn’t plan to publish then he should put them online like he did his previous series. (That is assuming he’s well and healthy, which is most important needless to say)
    Former CBR writer. See my old articles here.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    I am sorry my friend, but this project simply isn't going to happen.
    I know the chances are very slim. But I love the original LoR series so much, somehow I can't stop thinking about this and can't stop hoping for even that slightest chance.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    It is a shame. Of course, Goletz doesn’t owe us anything but if he has unpublished interviews from creatives he doesn’t plan to publish then he should put them online like he did his previous series. (That is assuming he’s well and healthy, which is most important needless to say)
    Andrew Goletz definitely doesn't owe us anything. If anything, we owe him (and Glenn) for the first (free) 35-parts LoR series.
    But I also completely agree with you, if he has unpublished interviews then why not release a W.I.P. patreon version? (I'd pay for even a W.I.P. digital draft version to read).
    The aging Clone Saga keeps fading further and further away in history (together with many of its fans). Longer waiting time will not be in anyones advantage...
    I alone can't seem to bring the message to the right persons so many we need to show some more effort and love as a whole community...
    Last edited by wess; 03-08-2024 at 01:52 AM.