Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    No Tom Strong Omnibus? Or Promethea, or Wildcats? You guys are so predictable.
    Predictable ?
    I never expected the Question to be picked for example, but i'm glad it was! It's a great series!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    No Tom Strong Omnibus? Or Promethea, or Wildcats? You guys are so predictable.
    A number of people picked Wildcats. I suspect Promethea didn't get picked because it's already in Absolute form and there's supposed to be a sort of omnibus edition coming out one day.

While I would definitely buy a Tom Strong omnibus, I don't think it was one of the more popular ABC series, so the voters might not have really been aware of it.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    A number of people picked Wildcats. I suspect Promethea didn't get picked because it's already in Absolute form and there's supposed to be a sort of omnibus edition coming out one day.

While I would definitely buy a Tom Strong omnibus, I don't think it was one of the more popular ABC series, so the voters might not have really been aware of it.
    I think 2 people voted for Tom Strong and you were the only Promethea voter Diamond. Wildcats got some more votes (including mine) and would have probably made the list if BBwould have voted.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    that would be pretty amazing. i'm just interested in (re-)reading those series in a pleasant format and i think i would even prefer some more thickish new edition tpbs (like those preacher and lucifer ones) over omnibi.
    Btw, just bought the first 12 issues of SMT. If I like them, I'm getting the whole thing and will get it bound.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47